NSV - Thursday night

Options
I lasted 15 minutes on the elliptical. I know doesn't sound like much but 2 weeks ago I could only last 6 minutes.

Replies

• Heather_023
    Heather_023 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's awesome! You'll be up to half an hour in no time at that rate, keep it up! :)
  • alohabrie
    Options
    Good for you! It just gets better from here if you keep pushing. :smile:
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great job! Its about taking steps. When I started my journey I could barely walk 15 min at 2.0 on the treadmill. Now I can walk well over an hour and between a 3 and a 3.5. Keep it up!!! You will succeed.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! I still can't d othe elliptical more than 5 minutes. I get such bad hip pain I know that I'd quit exercising if if had to do the Elliptical. WTG!
  • beckybernardo
    beckybernardo Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Great job, i've only made it to 10. You are doing great
  • TeresaWash
    Options
    First time I got on it I went 6 minutes and about died.
    1 1/2 years later and 136 pound later I do 45 minutes with hills, no problem.

Keep it up, I feel so great when I get off that thing. Some days I don't want to get on it, but I'm always glad I did!

GOOD FOR YOU!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!! I remember when I couldn't do but about 5 minutes before I was ready to die!!! Just keep working at it...and don't let the machine beat you!! You will be kicking it in no time!! I still only like to do 20 minutes before I want to move on to something else!!!!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Good job! It takes time to build up and an elliptical can kick your butt.
  • bmccrory2
    bmccrory2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I started at 5 minutes and worked myself up to 48 minutes in about 3 weeks. It is such a "proud of yourself" moment to know that you have actually accomplished that. GREAT JOB!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!