Just take a second to read!!! Thank you MFP!!!

Options
I have been with MFP for almost a year now..
And i just wanted to say thank you to MyFitnessPAL.com for making it extremely easy to become
healthy. I have tried all kinds of "diets" that have worked and not worked, but at the end of the day it just wasnt what i wanted. I would either have to eat what they wanted or supplied, and thats just NOT HOW I ROLL!
I LOVE COOKIES, CANDY, ICECREAM, FAST FOOD, DONUTS & much more lol and this website has made it possible to still have what i LOVE, just log it in and make sure you stick to your Calories, sodium, sugar and whatever you feel is important to you!!

And guess what? I have that stuff almost everyday besides fast food <-- only once in a blue moon like Subway or Mc Donalds grilled snack wrap or something..

I have LOST close to 70 lbs!!!!!! <--- yayy \O/

We always thank each other on here for all the support and motivation that we bring each other (which is FAB!) but whats crazy is i dont think we have really THANKED MYFITNESSPAL.COM!!!!

EVERYONE JUST TAKE A SECOND AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT MYFITNESSPAL.COM!!

Anything you would like to say please doo below!! Im pretty sure MFP would LOVE ALL THE NICE COMPLIMENTS, just like we do for each other!

Feel free to add me and ill do my best to help support and motivate you!! <33

Replies

• SailingMike
    SailingMike Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Ditto
  • ThaCookieMonster
    ThaCookieMonster Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    35 views in 3 minutes and no responses!! COME ON GUYS! IT TAKES 2 SECOND TO POST SOMETHING!! its the least we could do for MFP.com!!!
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    I've only been on since October 7th, 2011, but already feel like a million bucks. Lost 7lbs already and loving the fact I know what I eat now, and that I'm actually making sure I eat enough and eating healthy. I just love this site.
  • ThaCookieMonster
    Options
    Ditto

:D
  • ThaCookieMonster
    Options
    I've only been on since October 7th, 2011, but already feel like a million bucks. Lost 7lbs already and loving the fact I know what I eat now, and that I'm actually making sure I eat enough and eating healthy. I just love this site.

You go girl!! and keep up the good work!!! <33
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    its help me feel amazing again :) nearly at feeling sexy again
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Yes sweet tooth too. I have lost with MFP friends they are great. Thank you
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    I posted earlier today that this site is my inspiration. The folks on here are amazing and supportive. I am down 21 lbs since August - no fads, no pills, no extremes - just hard work resulting in 21 real lbs lost!

https://mytimebeginsnow.wordpress.com
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I love it here! My friends and family ask me what diet I'm on./ I just say no diet, just My Fitness Pal.They don't believe me but it's true.
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Great calorie tracker, great supportive friends. Not so sure about the forums but hey ho!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    MFP knows how I feel.
  • Iamachocaholic
    Options
    Kudo's from Vermont ... :~)

I started with MFP the first time back in February and between Feb 14th and April 30th I lost 27 lbs ... MFP was a HUGE part of helping me get my portion sizes and calories under control, while motivating me to exercise (LOVE seeing those calories burned!).

I stopped exercising and doing MFP during the summer and gained 9 pounds back ... so I'm back again.

In the last week I've lost 1.6 pounds and am very motivated, once again, in part due to MFP!

So THANKS!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Its done wonders for helping me stay on track and keep my motivation up! I say THANK YOU MFP! :drinker:
  • cj2lose
    cj2lose Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks for having an awesome online and phone app! I am doing much better with MFP versus going at it by myself.
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss at beginning of January, and joined MFP at the end of January.

My profile page pretty much explains why I love MFP.... I cancelled my membership to the diet club I was going to (after 20 pounds lost) and lost the rest of my weight (30 pounds) just using MFP.
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    I agree with you 110%! MFP is the main reason I have been able to stick with my new life style. Without it, it would be too easy to go off and not be accountable for my actions!

They make it so easy between the website and the phone app.

MFP Rocks.... and I've told them so in an email! Thanks for starting this thread so everyone can share their gratitude!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Of course, this site rocks! Thanks MFP!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I can't read that fast...
  • jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    MFP has been amazing! Without it I would not have met so many wonderful and encouraging people. Just this morning I wanted to just give up becuase I wasn';t sure if it was worth all the hard work, since I wasn't getting fast results. I had more responses to that than I could have ever dreamed! Now I am back full forces, and I know I can reach my goals. Thanks MFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    35 views in 3 minutes and no responses!! COME ON GUYS! IT TAKES 2 SECOND TO POST SOMETHING!! its the least we could do for MFP.com!!!

But you only gave me a second to read... I only made it to 'for'.