Over 200 Club week 5 (open group)

Options

Replies

• awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Sorry I have been gone so much!
    Life is way to crrazy right now.
    so question.
    WHAT IS NEW?!
    (is there a new challenge? will we get a new thread on friday?)
    Challenge is pick your own or you can join in on the push up challenge with me and some others on here.
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Okay awestfall, you motivated me I did 50.......................................wall pushups. Not quite the same as regular push ups but It was still hard and I did it:happy:
  • awestfall
    Options
    Okay awestfall, you motivated me I did 50.......................................wall pushups. Not quite the same as regular push ups but It was still hard and I did it:happy:
    Those are the kind I do too though.They are just as effective if you do them correctly.I will continue to do them this weigh until I lose some more weight
    Good JOB though!!
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    so question.
    WHAT IS NEW?!
    Challenge is pick your own or you can join in on the push up challenge with me and some others on here.

I just got some work out DVDS I think my goal is to complete one of the DVDs at their pace, and getting all of the moves right! <- by far the hardest part for me.. because Im watching and doing I almost always fudge up something.

p.s. Awestfall Your picture is soooo PRETTY! ^_^
  • awestfall
    Options
    so question.
    WHAT IS NEW?!

I just got some work out DVDS I think my goal is to complete one of the DVDs at their pace, and getting all of the moves right! <- by far the hardest part for me.. because Im watching and doing I almost always fudge up something.

p.s. Awestfall Your picture is soooo PRETTY! ^_^
    Awe thank you for the comment.I am getting ready to go on my 2 hour walk and I just finished doing 50 push ups.So wtg everyone with your week.Tomorrow is weigh in GOOD LUCK>:flowerforyou:
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    i really suck at the regular push-ups so i decided to check out the wall ones... here is a very good video that explains them (at the end of the video), it also has 3 other easy excercises for your arms, you can use pantyhose if you don't have a rubber band... pilates rocks! :drinker:

http://www.videojug.com/film/pilates-how-to-tone-your-arms
  • Violet1980
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join the group! I am at 203 and am a former member of MFP. When I stick to my posting I lose easily but now I am lacking motivation other than a cruise in June. I will be with you all the way! (have to).
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    woot woot hey all im back from vacation!! in which i managed to lose weight and stick to the plan .....weighed in today at 209!!! single digit 200's woot woot woot..i hope u all have a great weigh in and im looking forward to this new challenge..:flowerforyou:
  • Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join please?! I am at 236.6 as of Wednesday. I can easily change my weigh in days to Friday morning though! What's this weeks challenge?? I think my husband might join too.

We are at the Gym every other day, so adding an extra exercise we can do together will be nice!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join the group! I am at 203 and am a former member of MFP. When I stick to my posting I lose easily but now I am lacking motivation other than a cruise in June. I will be with you all the way! (have to).
    Welcome to the group:flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Options
    I'd like to join please?! I am at 236.6 as of Wednesday. I can easily change my weigh in days to Friday morning though! What's this weeks challenge?? I think my husband might join too.

We are at the Gym every other day, so adding an extra exercise we can do together will be nice!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Welcome to the group both of you if your husband joins.:flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Options
    weigh in today for me was 219 so 1 pound gone since last weeks weigh in but I will take it.:flowerforyou: New challenge hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.How about jumping jacks?Thats a new one right?Lets all see how many sets of jumping jacks we can do this week.GOOD LUCK and awesome job everyone this week.
  • Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    What is considered a "set?" Sorry if this is a "der" kinda question, but I wanna make sure we do it right!
  • Momma2four
    Options
    I only lost 1/2 of a pound this week.:grumble: But I will take it because it is down instead of up.:smile: I am in on the jumping jacks.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    What is considered a "set?" Sorry if this is a "der" kinda question, but I wanna make sure we do it right!

Nothing wrong with that question. It is not set in stone that you have to do a certain # per set, However, 10 per set seems to be a good amount and seems to be the one most used. By the way Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • purrrr
    Options
    wow, how do you come with these ideas, awest :smile: i didn't even know jumping jacks exist... this last week was very short, only like 3-4 days since i got my last challenge, i only did like 10 push-ups and i was going to try the wall ones and back to the real ones and now week is over... anyway i will still do it cos i hate feeling so useless at some kind of exercise :angry: now let's try these jumping jacks...
  • Funisweetsmart
    Funisweetsmart Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join!
  • purrrr
    Options

it's never too late and you are just in time for the jumping jacks! welcome to 200+! :drinker: feel free to share with us your goal for the next 4 weeks and anything else you feel like! :flowerforyou:
  • Amber42803
    Amber42803 Posts: 143
    Options
    Hello everyone. Just checking in. I don't know how else to check in so I'm guessing this is the right way.

I didn't weigh in this morning so, I'll post my weight tomorrow. My first goal in the next 4 weeks is to lose AT LEAST 4-5 pounds. We'll see how it goes. I'll also post how many Jumping Jacks tonight. Talk to everyone soon. Hope everyone is doing well!!

178464.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Momma2four
    Options

Welcome, We are just starting a new challenge today, how many jumping jacks we can do. We weigh in on Fridays. This is my first week with this group. So far It is helping me :flowerforyou: