Accountiblity Friends Needed

Options
I am serious about getting healthy before a life changing illness takes hold in my body. I am 37 and realizing being 100lbs overweight the past decade is going to have serious and even deadly results any time now. I really need people who can keep me motivated and honest about my journey to living a healthy 2nd half of my life. Please help!!

Replies

• AshleyAmmerman
    Options
    You came to one of the best places for support and accountability. The people here are great! And a lot of people on here have motivational stories that can touch your heart. Use all the tools and log all food and exercise. Keeping your diary viewable can also be beneficial. Welcome! Stay strong and be mentally ready for the road ahead!
  • ncmizzy
    Options
    Hello there, I just joined this site also and it is great, alot of support and inspiration. Good Luck :)
  • Laurieann137
    Laurieann137 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am the same way! I do better when someone is there cheering me on! This site will help you! If you use it, you will lose it!!! It has taken me 3 years to lose 27lbs, but since I have started on here it has been easier to lose. I still need to lose like 30 more...my goal is to have it off by next summer! You can add me as a friend if you would like and I will help cheer you on!
  • in_your_dreams
    in_your_dreams Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat!! This is a great site for motivation and support! :wink: