Just take a second to read!!! Thank you MFP!!!

Options

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    MFP's alright. I definitely don't mind coming here to log my calories and exercise.
  • NicoleGest
    Options
    I'm fairly new to MFP but I love it!!! It keeps me paying attention to how well I am taking care of myself. It also keeps me honest about how much I put in my mouth vs how many calories I burn.
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    :heart: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: I love LOVE LOVE :heart: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :love: :flowerforyou:
    My Fitness Pal! :heart: :smooched:

I give the site to my doctor, my therapist, my friends and family - I don't know anyone who has NOT loved the site! There are folks who never really USE it but if you use it you'll LOVE it!

I'm not down 70 lbs (yet) but this site has kept me on track through a few major surgeries and lots of life changes. And I do believe that this time next year I'll still be here working but I'll be working on the last 20 lbs no the first :bigsmile:
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    35 views in 3 minutes and no responses!! COME ON GUYS! IT TAKES 2 SECOND TO POST SOMETHING!! its the least we could do for MFP.com!!!

Your begging for views cancels out the original good intent of the post. I am grateful to MFP, but I don't have to post on this thread to prove it.

Most people are (supposed to be) working right now.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for the "If it isn't 'clean' it isn't right" people to arrive. Donut?
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for the "If it isn't 'clean' it isn't right" people to arrive. Donut?
    Does it have sprinkles?
  • GeekMomma42
    Options
    Thanks MyFitnessPal.com! You are the BEST!!

I sing your praises to everyone who asks. I've shown the apps to friends, doctors, and family. So far, I've lost 72lbs and feel awesome. I've met great friends and found fabulous support. I am so thankful for the app and the website. It keeps me motivated and helps me with my journey. From forums to blogs, this site gives me everything I was looking for to change my life.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Just know MFP team - you changed my life!!!
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options

Did someone say donuts?
  • Gigi_licious
    Options
    Does it have sprinkles?

Of course!
  • Gigi_licious
    Options

Did someone say donuts?

What kind ya want?
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I agree fully.

But mainly, thank you site owner for making this site FREE. That's the biggest thing for me. Providing something like this to use for free is simply amazing!
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    When I started, I was not sure of how hard it was going to be for a 60 yr old. I had not dieted in years and only knew calorie counting. I almost did WW but I did not want to go to meetings and learning "points". I accidently found MFP and joined Feb 14th. I have been beyond goal for months now, and I can tell anyone that is a senior, it is SO easy! I feel great, look great and I Thank MFP!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Gigi_licious
    Options
    I agree fully.

But mainly, thank you site owner for making this site FREE. That's the biggest thing for me. Providing something like this to use for free is simply amazing!

I concur!
  • ThaCookieMonster
    ThaCookieMonster Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the rush guys :D just sooo excited about all the ppl on here becoming healthy and that are healthy!! I dont mean to be rude!! THANKS GUYS FOR POSTING KEEP THEM COMINGG!!! <3333

Congrats to all of you!! you all are my motivation!!
  • joyceconklin
    Options
    Thank you, MFP! Your program has put an end to my subconscious eating. I am eating all the right foods but can still have my treats every day. I balance it all out with exercise. I am in control and have MFP to thank for that ;-)
  • ThaCookieMonster
    Options
    Does it have sprinkles?

The donut can have whatever you like on it <3
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    But mainly, thank you site owner for making this site FREE.
    This site is FREE? I don't think everyone knows that yet...
  • ThaCookieMonster
    Options
    35 views in 3 minutes and no responses!! COME ON GUYS! IT TAKES 2 SECOND TO POST SOMETHING!! its the least we could do for MFP.com!!!

Your begging for views cancels out the original good intent of the post. I am grateful to MFP, but I don't have to post on this thread to prove it.

Most people are (supposed to be) working right now.

Didnt mean to affend you! I was just excited! :D have a wnderful weekend!!
  • ThaCookieMonster
    Options
    I agree fully.

I concur!

SOO TRUE!! the site is free!! they say nothing is free in life.. well guess what? MFP has proven the world wrong!
  • kludgood
    kludgood Posts: 172
    Options
    I agree i love this site and all that it ha helped me with in the two months ive been using it. I alway recommend this site. And as eay as this site is to use and as many sucess stories there has been i would have thought they charged to use the site. Thats the best part about MFP they give us all the tools for a better lifestyle and its completely free!