Replies

• koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to show them your income!
  • sjr1957mfp
    sjr1957mfp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    don't be jealous of "skinny fat" people. They are unhealthy and look terrible naked. You're not going for that, are you?
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I say if it gets you fired up to work out and eat healthier then Go For It. The thing for you to realize about these women is that while they may not be overweight that does not mean that they are healthy. I have known several people who have been skinny who have developed diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease because of their unhealthy eating. Good luck..
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Use it as motivation. You have 2.5 months. MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT!!!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!!!! I was thinking I really was MEAN and HORRIBLE and all by myself... Glad to know I'm alone :laugh:
    You have to want it for yourself or you will fall off the wagon. Anger and rage can only sustain for so long, unless you are a complete a$$h0l3 like me. Then it causes a whole new set of issues.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    don't be jealous of "skinny fat" people. They are unhealthy and look terrible naked. You're not going for that, are you?

I want my arms to be so big people tell me to call the vet because my puppies look sick! badda ching... Have them hand me bandaids because I'm so cut... Thank you.thank you.. I'll be here for the rest of my life!
  • Albertafun
    Albertafun Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    too funny
  • divainme
    divainme Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Its motivation!!! Just picture yourself looking great by February!!