Have any of you guys ever heard of this..... ?

Options
It Works <--- that's what it's called....

ONe of my students' mom is a consultant and we were talking the other day about loosing weight and boobies... Anyway, I said that my boobies have lost some of their UMPH since I Have been loosing wieght and I wished that he skin would shrink a little ( I like pretty boobs... don't like 'em all saggy and stuff)... I'm vain... what can I say...

Anyway, she was telling me about this stuff (which I thought just sounded a bit ridiculous) but anyway... Yesterday she gave me a sample "Ultimate Body Applicator" and told me to cut it in half and put it on my boobs... She said that she has heard of women using this and they marked where their nipple was by standing against a wall and marking on the wall with a pencil and then after the application their nipple was raised by 2 inches (in some cases)... WTF?!!!!! Why isn't everyone using this stuff then?!!!!

Anyway, I have this sample and was thinking about using it on the girls today and thought I would ask my always informative MFP peeps about it.... Let me hear it.... Have you used this product? What do you know about it? Any "success stories" from it? Pics woudl help LOL>... not that I want to see your flab or boobs, but I just want proof that this stuff works... I'm going to try it and I'll let you guys know... I'm not taking pics though :laugh:

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    You could do this with Preparation H too. Like any "application cream" it's temporary and doesn't not do anything to permanently lift.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    You could do this with Preparation H too. Like any "application cream" it's temporary and doesn't not do anything to permanently lift.

Yup, I know ring side girls that use Prep. H before a fight to tighten up their physique. Several hours later reality sinks in.
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I want to know if it works... if it does I am going to buy a vat of it and buy stock in the company :) I have the same issue... breast feed 2 kids and lost 10 lbs... yuck!
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I have HH boobs. I find that duct tape works wonders. Especially if you apply it whilst hanging off the end of the bed!
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Have not tried.... I just wear a really awesome bra! But the idea of preparation H sounds intriguing.... not that I can think of any time I'd need to use it... maybe at the beach? Ha ha.
  • kdchick99
    kdchick99 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    This would be why I will be saving for a boob job after I'm done with kids and at my maintance weight. Don't want to have to keep using a cream to get the same results.

Let us know though!
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Breast implants seem to do the trick.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    This just sounds fun!!! REgardless!! :laugh:
    I have HH boobs. I find that duct tape works wonders. Especially if you apply it whilst hanging off the end of the bed!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    ME the heck too!!!!!!!! Breast fed two little munchkins!!! I just want them to be all full and perky again... Can't I have the best of both worlds... Come on!!!! :laugh:
    I want to know if it works... if it does I am going to buy a vat of it and buy stock in the company :) I have the same issue... breast feed 2 kids and lost 10 lbs... yuck!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    yeah... may go this route... although, I like the amount I have... just wish they were 'tighter'....
    Breast implants seem to do the trick.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Why would waste money, which I am presuming to be hard earned, on, yet another, bullcrap publicity to make your vanity stick out? Why not fin the inner beauty within and let that radiate out to everyone? Love yourself for who you are...it will save you thousands.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    hmmmmmm... may need to experiment LOL

Yup, I know ring side girls that use Prep. H before a fight to tighten up their physique. Several hours later reality sinks in.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Dude!!! I'm freakin' AWESOME and know it..... The girls are pretty amazing too.... They just don't look like they used to.... Which, I'm not going to obsess over, but damn... if there were a product that made 'em look like they did 10 years ago, I'm not an idiot.. I'm gonna try it!

Why would waste money, which I am presuming to be hard earned, on, yet another, bullcrap publicity to make your vanity stick out? Why not fin the inner beauty within and let that radiate out to everyone? Love yourself for who you are...it will save you thousands.
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Prep H also works really well if you have bags or fine lines around your eyes. Don't get it in your eyes!!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Does it work on a males member. That would be great to have another 2 inches just sayin
  • kandyjo
    Options
    well, that's "increasage"... the "it works" stuff is supposed to "decrease"... so stay away from that... or just step outside here in Texas today... COLD!!!!!!!!!

Or, I can say... Dude, just love yourself... don't try to improve on anything... Love your little guy down there and his smallness... Look on the inside and find that happy hippie place and go hug a freakin' tree....
    Does it work on a males member. That would be great to have another 2 inches just sayin
  • kandyjo
    Options
    regardless of how small Mr. Winky is.... YOur back and arms are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    regardless of how small Mr. Winky is.... YOur back and arms are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Winky isn't small I just like excessively large like my muscles lol
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    This would be why I will be saving for a boob job after I'm done with kids and at my maintance weight. Don't want to have to keep using a cream to get the same results.

Let us know though!

Me too!