Whats on your ipod?

Options
drpurl
drpurl Posts: 190 Member
I listen to podcasts & books. Right now, NPR.

Replies

• GibsonDarlin
    GibsonDarlin Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I've got a bit of everything: Frank Sinatra, AC/DC, Eli Young ans, Hall & Oats, George Strait, John Mellencamp, Kid Rock, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Phi Vassar, quees, REO Speedwagon,, Shawn King, .. just to name a few
  • tseecka
    tseecka Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    A few podcasts...I'm addicted to audiofic/podfic, too! Especially the longer ones...and the most eclectic mix of music ever. I tend to focus more on folk metal and soundtracks, though. :)
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Listening to NPR right now, but just finished listening to Snow Patrol.
  • demonid
    demonid Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    metric - siamese cities
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    AC/DC slipknot, disturbed,whitesnake,hinder,tool,drowning pool,rob zombie, pretty much anything rock and preferably angry
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of
    the Beatles
    Matt Mays
    Oasis
    Joel Plaskett
    Travis
    Franz Ferdinand
    Zeppelin
    Sam Roberts
    and less songs from a bunch of other great bands.
  • brogersnhod
    brogersnhod Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sermons from my church on podcasts for walking or running. For something more intense I have lots of dance, trance, and techno music to help pump up the endorphins. Tiesto, Basshunter, Darude, DJ Micro, to name a few.
  • notapromqueen
    notapromqueen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    A little bit of everything and anything. Literally, from Metallica to Taylor Swift! But, when I'm working out, I like Godsmack. =)
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Music. Lots and lots and lots of music (over 14,500 songs to be a little bit more specific) :indifferent:
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    A very eclectic mix of music.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Various Christian songs from the old fashioned songs like This Old House the Gaithers and On the Wings of A Dove by Ferlin Husky to more modern songs by Christrian Rock groups like Newsboys and Jars of Clay.
  • ctroxell2011
    Options
    Eminem, Marilyn Manson, kid rock, rob Zombie, t-pain, flo rida, bad religion, social distortion, ice cube, Kesha, mims, Missy Elliott, gwen stefani, rage against the machine, Rihanna,

Also on iTunes or whatever music site you use, try searching for beats per minute, (bpm). Anything 160 or higher is great for high intensity cardio. Type in 160 bpm and see what comes up!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty varied, really depends on my mood. Sometimes enya, sometimes five finger death punch. Sometimes josh groban other times godsmack. I have a lot of evanescence, Metallica, hayley westenra, eminem, & soundtracks.
  • smpearce13
    smpearce13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have a little bit of everything (16 gigs on my Nano, 32 gigs on my iTouch). However, I have two playlists that I use for working out. One specifically called that (Workout) and is a mix of dance/techno type music mostly (need that upbeat for cardio!) My Favorites list is the current songs that I listen to alot, and will mix and match that for my workouts.
  • kjgarcia
    kjgarcia Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have a bit of everything! Here are a few.....Adele, Alejandro Sanz, The All American Rejects, Beyone, Billy Joel, Black Eyed Peas, Bon Jovi, Bruno Mars, Calle 13 (great for workouts!), Coldplay, Creed, Daddy Yankee, Dean Martin, Drake, Duran Duran, Earth Wind and Fire, Eric Clapton, Flo Rida, The Fray, Finger Eleven, Gwen Stefani, Hiroshima, James Taylor, Jason Derulo, John Stewart, Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry, Kings of Leon, Ludacris, Lady GaGa, Maroon 5, Melissa Ethridge, Michael Jackson, Nelly, OneRepublic, Pink, Pitbull, Rihanna, Robin Thicke, Santana, Shakira, Sheryl Crow, Sting, T-Pain, Taio Cruz, Taylor Swift, The Temptations, Timbaland, Train, Usher.....and many, many more!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Adele // Billy Squier // Celine Dion // Christine Aquilera // Bruce Springsteen // Ani Defranko // Collective Soul // Dave Mathews Band // Deep Purple // ELO // Eminem // Foreigner // Fragma // Garth Brooks // Gnarls Barkley // Government Mule // Guns n Roses // India Arie // James Blunt // Jeff Beck // Jimi Hendrix // Joe Cocker // Jon Bon Jovi // Leonard Cohen // Lost SOviet Submarine // Maroon 5 // Mudvayne // Muse // Nazareth // Nickel Creek // Nine Inch Nails // Nonpoint // Otis Redding // Pearl Jam // Peter Frampton // Phil Collins // Pink // PRince // R.E.M. // Metallica // Sade // Scorpions // Seal // Shinedown // Toni Braxton // Tool