Trying something new

erintowle
erintowle Posts: 3
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I've been trying for a long time to lose the baby weight from my first child. Hasn't happend. I've tried low carb diets, gym, personal trainer, nutritionist........nothing has worked. I've had my thyroid checked and been checked for diabetes. Not sure what is wrong, but am positive that I'm sick to death of being at this weight. So, trying to do things myself by counting calories. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Replies

• I've been trying for a long time to lose the baby weight from my first child. Hasn't happend. I've tried low carb diets, gym, personal trainer, nutritionist........nothing has worked. I've had my thyroid checked and been checked for diabetes. Not sure what is wrong, but am positive that I'm sick to death of being at this weight. So, trying to do things myself by counting calories. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
  • babyhippo
    babyhippo Posts: 247
    Hello. We will do our best to motivate and support you as you work towards loosing the weight!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Hi and Welcome:flowerforyou: Having just started myself I believe is to be very faithful at entering every food intake and sticking to it , break my old snacking habits and replace them with healtheir fruits and veggies. Good Luck:smile:
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    i find the calorie thing is the best way to go and recording daily u will see actually how much u eat dont forget to record everything u eat even if it is the littlest thing,, it will all turn out just be patient,,:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart:
This discussion has been closed.