2 weeks in and introducing myself...

Options
Greetings. My name is Eric and I am a complete newbie, but I really like the site and would love to get to know other folks on here and get new tips. I just started my diet two weeks ago and started logging here my progress a week ago. Any advice is welcome and I am happy to disclose any info. I am 6ft 3inches tall and started my diet at 260lbs. I am down to 252.5lbs in two weeks. I am exercising on a treadmill once a day for 30 minutes. I have eliminated all snacks and I have removed soda pop from my diet. I drink water in it's place. Any comments, suggestions or words of encouragement would be great.

186216.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• empsonism
    Options
    Greetings. My name is Eric and I am a complete newbie, but I really like the site and would love to get to know other folks on here and get new tips. I just started my diet two weeks ago and started logging here my progress a week ago. Any advice is welcome and I am happy to disclose any info. I am 6ft 3inches tall and started my diet at 260lbs. I am down to 252.5lbs in two weeks. I am exercising on a treadmill once a day for 30 minutes. I have eliminated all snacks and I have removed soda pop from my diet. I drink water in it's place. Any comments, suggestions or words of encouragement would be great.

186216.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Looks like you're doing great!:flowerforyou:
  • empsonism
    Options
    I am wondering if 45 lbs in 6 months is a realistic goal, can anyone share?
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    two pounds a week is doable, but the closer you get to your target weight the slower it will come off.. so if you dont quite make it dont beat yourself up about it :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • lilibeth
    lilibeth Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome......

184407.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter