Introducing ME! Looking for pals and support!

Options
Hi everyone, I'm Robin and I am new to Myfitnesspal. My doctor recommended it and he gave it rave reviews. Just looking to find some support buddies and chat friends to share ups, downs, advice, ideas, and maybe even some low-cal recipies, if anyone has any! I am from Oklahoma so if there are any "Okies" out there, please let me know. :blushing:

Replies

• lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    "Okies"!! When I hear that word I think of fried chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy!! Now I'm hungry!!
  • robin_bird_49
    Options
    Yes, exactly Istnolndry. Thats why I need to lose weight. :sad:
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Yes, there are some of us from them there parts around heyah. We even have a thread going. *now where did I put that thread??*

Welcome and good luck. Feel free to add if you dare...I mean if you want to.
  • catmack29
    Options
    I'm new to this too! My name is Catherine...I need to lose weight and it was my sister who told me about this! Just started yesterday so heres hoping!!! I really need this to work because I find it very difficult and need all the support I can get!!!!!!! So all advice etc is welcomed! lol good luck!
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I like when I read that Doctors recommend this site to their clients. Well I am not from Oklahoma or even close to it but you can add me if you like.
  • catmack29
    Options
    I'm from Glasgow in Scotland may i add so if anyone is near me give me a shout! :-)
  • robin_bird_49
    Options
    Thanks for the support guys! Glad to know you all!:bigsmile:
  • robin_bird_49
    Options
    Thanks Susie!!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Not from Oklahoma, but I'd be happy to add you as a friend. I'm sending you a friend request now. :)
  • jasonnjamer
    jasonnjamer Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    2 amazing sites for low cal recipes are allrecipes.com and skinnytaste.com I use them on a daily bases to find new low calorie food.
  • lweav64
    Options
    I'm new too ! Just started mon. oct.24th. i have lost 4.5 lbs as of today yay !!! please feel free to add me, i live in indiana
  • Ncdaniel16
    Ncdaniel16 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just started today :) Feel free to add me - If you are like me then the more support the merrier!! Best Wishes!!
  • traceizbiz
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am no where near any of you, I am in beautiful NZ...looking for some friends and support in here to, I joined a while ago but have only just started seriously using. Any tips on making the most of this site? :)
  • dkvote
    dkvote Posts: 58
    Options
    Missouri girl here! Loves supportive, motivated friends...an my diary is open to friends! Welcome!
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome Robin :wink: I also just started a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE IT!! You've come to a great place with alot of supoort & motivation!
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Add me :happy: Let's do this journey together!