6 months w/pics!

Options
mrsway
mrsway Posts: 88 Member
Hello all MFP'ers! 6 Months ago today I began to take my weight loss journey seriously and started using MFP religiously. I weighed in at 213 pounds at that time, which sadly was not my highest known weight. You see my birthday is May 1st and my husband and I had gone to Sedona with some friends and I was feeling pretty good about myself because I had already lost some weight. The size 18's that I was wearing were almost feeling a little big even, especially compared to how they had fit a couple of months ago. That positive feeling left pretty quickly as I saw the pictures that were taken of me that day. That person was not how I saw myself and not how I wanted anyone else to see me. Below are a few pictures from that weekend.

[img]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff427/may5184/Weight Loss/TeresaGrad-1.jpg[/img]

So May 4, 2011 I began tracking everything I put in me. Since then I have had some tough days, days where I went over and didn't care, but the ultimate goal has remained the same. The more I focused on what I was eating, and seeing the changes on the scale the more I wanted to see other changes in my physique. Loosing weight was no longer the only goal, now it is to become fit and trim. Since then I have lost countless inches and 38 pounds, putting me at a total of 56 pounds from my highest known weight. Now for my current picture, in my size 10 jeans I might add!

[img]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff427/may5184/Weight Loss/size10-1.jpg[/img]

Now for the biggest comparison, from my highest to today

[img]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff427/may5184/Weight Loss/DSC01579-1.jpg[/img]

I hope this helps to inspire you all too! I still have a way to go, but having made it this far I know that anything is possible!

Replies

• Kushgetti
    Kushgetti Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    U go girl u look great
  • amycarol59
    amycarol59 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your AWESOME SUCCESS!!!
  • mrsway
    Options
    Thank you! Your progress has been amazing as well!
  • Guinevere117
    Guinevere117 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great!

Congrats on your success so far! :D
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are looking great! What a difference...your diligence is paying off!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    :noway: How AWESOME is THIS!! You are look amazing and should be very proud of your accomplishment.. I am so proud of you!!

{{{hugs}}} :flowerforyou:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot!!!!!! Way to go!
  • sunnyrunner23
    sunnyrunner23 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!! :love:
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Look at you!!!! You look great!
  • Myzstarr
    Myzstarr Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    wtg chick... u look nice. WOOHOO
  • bampitt
    bampitt Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Congrats!
  • antimike
    antimike Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!
  • mrsway
    Options
    Thank you all! The support and encouragement here has been what keeps me going!
  • beanie1119
    beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You brought a little tear to my eye... You look amazing. I just have another 15 to lose but in the meant time I have been working out and trying to tone up. Congrats on a job well done!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    you look amazing...such a great transformation.......keep up the hard work and you'll be at "the end" in no time....
  • This is exactly what I needed to see today. I have lost 22 pounds, but need to lose a total of 100. After just over two months, it feels like this might take forever. Seeing your pics was such an inspiration! Thanks, and continued success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!