OH NO ITS FRIDAY!!

Options
So this is the hardest time of the week for me when it comes to eating good and exercising. I find it the hardest around the weekend because I have no schedule to stick to like I have during the week days. Usually the bad habits come out to play around six when i get off work and then I just want to relax and eat something good and not have to worry about exercise or counting the calories. I know I’m not the only one with these problems so I’m wondering if anyone has ever over come "the weekend feast"!? and If so how did you do it and when was your turning point?! I could really use your guy's help. Thank for your time! :wink:

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I used to not count calories on the weekend, and it slowed my progress. Now, I just suck it up and count. Estimate when you need too.
  • walbro
    walbro Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Its definitely harder at the weekend. Try to fit in some extra exercise then you don't feel so bad when you eat/drink more.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    You have to think before you reach any time. That is the point of healthy lifestyle. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy yourself. Just means think.
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Yes sir! I'll take any advice with that picture! :tongue:
  • kgyunck
    Options
    I have the same problem - but am slowly overcoming it (work in progress). I was getting tired of seeing all my hard work from the previous week go down the drain when I stepped on the scale come Monday morning - and I just decided to make better choices. But it's definitely a battle for me.
  • jamielr84
    Options
    I'm the same way! I am getting better about it and not letting the whole weekend go by and then regret it Monday mornings. I try to take it one meal at a time!
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I actually have a hard time eating enough on the weekends. I always get my workouts in because I push myself. I don't always want to but I have to for me.