My NSV today

Options
When I became a ski instructor, I started to lose weight due to the huge increase in my activity level, so I bought a smaller pair of ski pants and a smaller uniform jacket that I fit into at the time. Then I was injured and gained most of the weight back. So last winter I was pretty much bursting out of my ski pants, and I couldn't get my jacket around my hips, so it bunched up around my waist. Here's a picture.

FatSkier2.jpg

I joined MFP right at the end of ski season last winter and lost 50 pounds over the summer, which means I'm 20 pounds lighter than I was when I bought my jacket and ski pants. Today I tried on my "skinny" ski pants and my uniform jacket, knowing they would probably be a little big but wondering if I could get by with them for one more season so that I don't have to buy more expensive ski gear. My "skinny" ski pants are now so baggy on me that I look like a snowboarder in them, and my jacket looks like a dress on me now! Here are a couple more pictures.

snowboarderpants.jpg

jacketdress.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!