My newest NSV!

Options
Lesliecs
Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
A couple years ago I bought a college-logo shirt at my son's college (without trying it on) and when I got home, I found out it was WAY too small! I hung it in my closet and it's been hanging there ever since.....never once worn.

This morning I was trying to figure out what to wear to work on casual Friday and saw it hanging there.... thought, "what the heck, let's see if it fits". Much to my delight, it fits great now! I was so excited! I have a brand new shirt to wear.... and right before JMU's football game tomorrow...... GO DUKES!

Replies

• wildkatt7
    wildkatt7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    congrats... I have a dress for just that purpose hanging in my closest... I look at it every day... and I tried it on the other day, and while it doesn't go on all the way, I can get it over my legs now... so progress indeed made... congrats
  • Sweet_Southern_Tea
    Options
    Whenever I have a goal dress, pants, etc. I want to wear I hang it outside my closet. door. Every morning when I wake up I have to see it because my bed face my closet door. And at night I have to look at it when I get in bed. I have a shirt hanging up I want to wear when I run my first 5K. I've had the shirt for months BUT I told myself I had to earn the privilege to wear it. If I don't run a 5K I'm not allowed to wear the shirt.
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    That is so great! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!