Multivitamin

Options
What is a good multivitamin for women to take? I want to start taking one and know I need to. I bet I don't get all the daily amounts needed in my diet. What is a good one I should take? I only have a walmart and cvs around here. We have nothing else around us. We are like in the middle of no where. If you could recommend something I could get from one of the stores that would be great.

Replies

• princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Women's One A Day - Active Metabolism. You can get at Walmart I know, but CVS probably has it too.
  • carah420
    Options
    You could always shop on the internet and get almost anything :).
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    This one is a good one, make sure you take it with food. I took on empty stomach couple times and threw up like crazy-until I read the instructions.
    Women's One A Day - Active Metabolism. You can get at Walmart I know, but CVS probably has it too.
  • rsparks38
    Options
    The Wal-Mart in my area just started selling ALIVE! by Nature's Way, I used to work at a nice healthfood store that sold them for twice Wal-Mart's price, and I recently started taking them again. They contain actual fruits and veggies, not just chemical vitamins. They are 1 calorie apiece.
  • Kushgetti
    Kushgetti Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    natures way alive mutli vitiman/mineral
  • sehein7
    sehein7 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I decided the same thing because I never get enough iron or calcium in my diet. I just picked up the CVS brand Multivitamin for Women. It is on sale for buy 1 get 1 FREE this week. Great deal!
  • starrlight23
    starrlight23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about trying the one a day active metabolism vitamin but heard it wasn't any good
  • starrlight23
    starrlight23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    bump
  • oftheearth
    oftheearth Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have a one-a-day that works GREAT for me. I got it at a health food store. The brand is "Vitamin Code" and it is called RAW ONE For Women. I have become sick from other vitamins.
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I have become sick from other vitamins.

I thought supplements were harmless until I experienced this myself. Vitamins, especially fat soluble ones, are dangerous when taken over the amount your body needs.
  • ChildofGallifrey
    Options
    Alive Ultra-Shake is lovely! but it's in powder form.