Options
Jeff92se
Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
fitness-body-girls-11.jpg

Replies

• Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    They look happy enough with themselves. I don't think they're too anything.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Woman on left might be. Woman on right would look okay in a different top.
  • rrrbecca11
    Options
    Photoshop??
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Woman on left might ve. Woman on right would look okay in q different top.

^^ but to each their own! they look pretty damn happy and i'm pretty sure they could kick my butt lol.
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I don't want to look like that... personally. But if they're happy, more power to 'em!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    at least the one in orange still has boobs. My boyfriends sister is really muscular and she lost her boobs. and she has a manly face, so now she just looks kinda like a man.
  • Ebbykins
    Ebbykins Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Nope, and you can tell they are 100% natural because the build is proportionate to their frame and no funky GH gut/face going on, so I think it's awesome if they are happy. :)
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Photoshop??

it does look photoshopped..
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Personally, the one on the left is too muscular, however that's just my personal taste, I wouldn't want to be that way. However, if they're happy that's all that matters!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I don't think they are too muscular.

I don't think *anyone* is too muscular unless they got that way by using steroids or anything else other than proper nutrition and exercise.

I agree, they look happy and confident. If that's not your goal, then fine. It just means that it would be too muscular FOR YOU.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    They don't look Photoshop'd, but the background does.

If they're happy, they're happy.
  • Ebbykins
    Ebbykins Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Photoshop??

it does look photoshopped..

How so?
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on them. They seem to be happy with themselves and perhaps the woman on the right has goals of being more muscular.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    For me, yes (I wouldn't want to be that muscular - especially as much as the woman on the left)

For them, no. They look happy with their muscle size, they've obviously worked hard for it, good for them! :)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    THIS LOOKS SHOPPED / I CAN TELL FROM SOME OF THE PIXELS AND FROM SEEING QUITE A FEW SHOPS IN MY TIME.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    It's not a look I would want, but if they like it, then they've certainly achieved their goal and they can be proud. The wife of the couple that owns my gym is built like that. She has this teeny little *kitten* that would fit in a teacup and a pretty broad back and shoulders. She's solid muscle. Does one handed pushups. But you don't notice it when she's wearing street clothes.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Nope, and you can tell they are 100% natural because the build is proportionate to their frame and no funky GH gut/face going on, so I think it's awesome if they are happy. :)

That was my thought. The one on the left is really big. But her face is really good looking. They both appear to be natural.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Is it how I want to look? No

However, they look happy so more power to them!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

That was my thought. The one on the left is really big. But her face is really good looking. They both appear to be natural.

Really? Can women get that big without roids? Maybe the gal on the right is just really small.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    yes