New Here

Options
Hello,

I'm Nancy and I'm new to this site. I've never seen it before and to be honest only found it when I was looking for an online food diary. When I also found that there was an Android app on my phone that I could use - I was sold.

So... here I am, a 37 year old married mother of two who has now decided to change life - completely. I'm ready to loose weight completely, ready to turn my life around and once more (hopefully) fall under the 200 pound range.

Replies

• adrianneboyd
    adrianneboyd Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I can help you as much as you like! I tend to be tough on friends though. I want to see us all succeed. I am half way to my goal and I have been using this site for almost 4 months now. I will send you a friend request if you'd like to accept! Good luck!
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    You'll find a lot of supportive people here. You'll also find a few who just look for an excuse to be snarky...just ignore them.

Feel free to friend me if you like. Always looking for more friends!
  • tamingdawn
    tamingdawn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Adrianne,

thank you! I need someone who will be tough on me! I need someone who will help me remember the gials that I've set for myself, even on my bad days! I will accept your friend request now, thanks so very much!

Nancy
  • tamingdawn
    Options
    KM,

Thanks for that. I'm sure its as with every place how many snarky people there are but so far I've found great people and hope to continue :)

I've just sent you a friend request as well.

Thanks for saying hello and here is hoping we will have a great success!

Nancy
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm Nancy and I'm new to this site. I've never seen it before and to be honest only found it when I was looking for an online food diary. When I also found that there was an Android app on my phone that I could use - I was sold.

So... here I am, a 37 year old married mother of two who has now decided to change life - completely. I'm ready to loose weight completely, ready to turn my life around and once more (hopefully) fall under the 200 pound range.
    Welcome aboard!
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Hi Nancy! I'm also new here, also a mother of two! I'm 38 though and using an iPhone instead of an android! Hope this app works for both of us! 
  • tamingdawn
    Options
    Thank you JMac! Great job on 37 pounds lost to date!! :)
  • Roni_M
    Options
    I would send a friend request but I haven't figured that out yet! LOL
  • tamingdawn
    Options
    Roni,

I (LOVE) the app! It's marvelous!! You can scan the bar codes on your food instead of having to try to find it -- MARVELOUS!! :)
  • tamingdawn
    Options
    I would send a friend request but I haven't figured that out yet! LOL

LOL It's okay Roni, I sent you one. :) If you look in the upper part where your user name is you will see it there.

Nancy
  • thomasbulldogsrt
    Options
    Welcome!! Best of luck on your journey, and you will find a lot of great support!! Feel free to add me as a friend. :happy:
  • awoutlaw
    Options
    Hi Nancy!

Welcome to MFP!! I am also a 37 year old mother of two. There is a TON of support here! Great motivation!

Feel free to add me for some additional support!!

Good Luck!! :smile:
  • Roni_M
    Options
    Thanks! I found it and accepted! I did find the bar code scanner... Scanned a coffee crisp then fed it to my hubby. Then I figured out how to delete it! LOL