NSV

Options
Just had a workout with a trainer, and we did Cardio weight training, I am in LOVE... It kicked my butt and worked muscles I forgot I had but can't wait to do it again. Also had a awesome NSV. There was a girl about 160lbs maybe that was working some of the machines around me, and she was staring at me. I was getting a little annoyed but just ignored it. Well I finished my 3rd round of weights/cardio and was walking the gym with 25lbs in each hand and finished my workout (had been at the gym for 2 hours), and the girl that had been staring at me walked up to me and said that she was so impressed with what she had just seen me do and that I was a inspiration to her.. I cannot believe that I am inspiring people to workout harder, or to get healthier.. Not even 3 months ago I was 421lbs and so unhappy about my weight, now I work out 5 times a week and eat healthy and I am changing my life to be what it should be. You guys can do this.. If I can at 368lbs you can at whatever weight you are. Today is the day that you change your life for the better..

Replies

• alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Very motivational. Thanks for posting this. You look great!
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    That is fantastic! You go girl!
  • Jacksonsmomma2211
    Jacksonsmomma2211 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You are very inspirational! Keep working it girl!
  • susanb_16
    susanb_16 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, and so is your progress so far!
    Were you offended when the girl approached you? Last spring when I first started going to the gym, I noticed a woman working out regularly with one of the trainers...she was working her *kitten* off and I could see her starting to change (not just losing the weight but her abilities in the workouts were definitely improving) and I wanted to say something because it was so inspiring to me...but I didn't want to embarass her.
  • pghsteelerfan
    pghsteelerfan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you again, in case you forget....You are inspiring to many of us!!! I admire ya for being sooo dedicated...and continually working it...in spite of the weight you have to lose....its not easy being at a gym with smaller people around...but girlfriend ...you are kickin it...and even those around you must stand up and take notice!!!
  • smily_001
    smily_001 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, and so is your progress so far!
    Were you offended when the girl approached you? Last spring when I first started going to the gym, I noticed a woman working out regularly with one of the trainers...she was working her *kitten* off and I could see her starting to change (not just losing the weight but her abilities in the workouts were definitely improving) and I wanted to say something because it was so inspiring to me...but I didn't want to embarass her.

At first I was a little embarrassed but then I was very proud. It made my day!
  • smily_001
    smily_001 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone.. I have a long way to go but small things like this make me want to achieve so much more..