A few NSV's...

Options
Well I have never posted a NSV before, so I guess its time!

First, the pants I wore today were once so tight I broke the buttons on them. Now, I can slide them on and off without undoing the buttons or zipper. Sometimes they try to fall down while I'm working!

Second, I comfortably wore a pair of Areopostale shorts that used to belong to my younger sister. This is a NSV for me because I can't ever remember fitting into anything by this brand.

Third, My dad saw me for them first time in a few weeks and asked if I was melting away...

I know its not much, but it made me happy... :-)

Replies

• ksavvy
    ksavvy Posts: 52
    Options
    Not much?!? Are you kidding? That's FANTASTIC!!
  • jilleebean777
    jilleebean777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Anything counts! And if it makes you feel good, that's ALL THAT MATTERS!! CONGRATS!!
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! It's a great feeling.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    All three of those are GREAT! Yay you!
  • DimplesInProgress
    DimplesInProgress Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thanks All!!!! I love the "success stories" they keep me going. So i figured i could contribute!
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Options
    Having clothes that were once too tight on you turn into clothes that are too big for you is THE BEST! Congratulations on seeing results for all your hard work! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!