Are YOU Having Trouble Staying Motivated to lose weight?????

Options
2»

Replies

• Laurathabomb
    Laurathabomb Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Tahnks for the encouragement today!
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • AmythistRae
    Options
    bump
  • Tonyajangel
    Options
    I needed this so bad!!
  • jlm962
    jlm962 Posts: 64
    Options
    Wow! Thank you!!!!! No more waiting for motivation! I never really thought about it that way but you are so right! I am also going to be blogging more or maybe even journally old fashioned. Even if its only 2 lines long for the day! Thank you!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely fantastic reading! Thanks Rachel :) I am really keen to know if you promised yourself something big ... and what it was that helped to keep you so motivated for so long. Can I tempt you to share?

Well I am glad you asked and No I Don't mind sharing... :wink:

I Made a promise to myself that if I lost the weight and kept it off I would do something wonderful oneday that NOONE would ever think I could ever do and that is be POSITIVE.. and I have went from being a very negative and unmotivated person to one of the most Positive/Motivating person you would ever meet.. it's a big milestone for me to be this way cause now I know I will never go back to the way I use to be.. Because not only did I change on the outside but I changed even more in the inside. So My Promise it to Be there for as many people as I can and help them to be successful on their weightloss Journeys as I have been on mine, and right now that is what I am doing...

What has kept me motivated was looking in the mirror and seeing this Beautiful, Sexy Momma just reappear more and more everyday... not just on the outside but I was really starting to Love myself again and see here I am.... PLus the fact that I have the most AMAZING MFP Family that has supported me along the way.. Woot..Woot..

~Rachel
  • andy2797
    andy2797 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Such a great post! Very inspiring... It's almost like you're actually in my head! Or I guess we all have the same thoughts who go through this struggle.

: D
  • crozierb
    crozierb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the helpful tips!! Needed it :)
  • mochama12487
    mochama12487 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I needed this, as I lost my motivation months ago and it's just not coming back.
  • Hopey33
    Hopey33 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Def needed to hear this! Thanks for sharing !!
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    "bump" I just found this posting. Thanks for sharing with us. Very Inspiring.
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Bump,thanks for sharing :D
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Love this!
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Bumb. this is amazing! Just what i needed to read :)