How many of your friends log in daily / regularly?

Options
How many of your friends log in daily, or on a regular basis? I currently have 60 friends and at least 50 of them log in regularly if not daily. The funny thing is I rarely delete people, and I have seen very few people fall off.

So what that means is, from my perspective, 50 out of 60 of the people that have friended me or visa versa, are quite dedicated (or addicted)! Thats 83%! Those are really good odds for success! I HAVE GREAT MFP FRIENDS!

What percentage of your MFP friends are MFP addicts?

PS - I'm not judging those that don't log in regularly... One of my friends is doing good on her own.

Replies

• cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I dont take notice because Im too busy taking care my own MFP usage... if they post, they post, if not... I really dont care... life gets in the way for anyone and everyone....
  • CeloTX
    CeloTX Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    All of them. If they don't, they get cut.
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    All of them.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Almost 100% of my MFPeeps log regularly, but I tend to trim the hedges quite frequently and delete friends that fall off of the reservation or do not interact with me at all...
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options

This. I like friends that are as committed as I am in getting/being healthy.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    All my friends login daily ! 100% booya - you guys rock :D
  • deegarcia19
    Options
    I dont take notice because Im too busy taking care my own MFP usage... if they post, they post, if not... I really dont care... life gets in the way for anyone and everyone....

agreed
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    My friends rock! They log in and are a great support group! If a person chooses to use this site only to monitor their calories and exercise thats fine, but why friend people then? I love the support!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    100%, but if they didn't, I wouldn't cut them.
  • cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Options
    I basically do there are exceptions every now and then but almost all of my friends do as well!
  • htmeadows
    Options
    I am relatively new and only have 6 friends. Two of them are my daughters. All seem to log in fairly regularly if not daily.

I have logged in for 35 consecutive days since joining. I thought that was good, but then saw one of my friends had done 440 consecutive days!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Almost 100% of my MFPeeps log regularly, but I tend to trim the hedges quite frequently and delete friends that fall off of the reservation or do not interact with me at all...

This ^^ for me!!
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    My friends rock! They log in and are a great support group! If a person chooses to use this site only to monitor their calories and exercise thats fine, but why friend people then? I love the support!
    You rock too Beth!! My friends are great and I have a great support system!! Some log and post daily others a few times a week but everyones life is different!
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options

This.
  • Multistyles
    Options
    I'm too much of a big softy to cut anybody
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    40 out of 44 and the 4 that don't never did...just peeps I asked to join that never really participated :) So I guess all of them!
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I know that I had been logging in daily since I start about 3 weeks. I do have couple of friends whom seems had gone missing. I had left her some messages hoping she will come back in. I will not cut any of them off for something as petty as not logging into MFP. Well that's how it is for me.

Coming to think of it - to all my friends I will not be logging in for 2 weeks from 16/11 unless the place that I will be traveling to has easy internet access
  • sandislim
    Options
    I'm too much of a big softy to cut anybody

Me too - I like to think that if they come back I will still be there for them :)
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options

agreed

Exactly - you cant assume they gave up... you dont know if they lost power and cant get to a computer, you dont know if they were sick, and only posted what they could eat.... I wont assume anything...
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Vast majority are daily...but I have some friends I would never cut no matter how long they didn't log in.