Starting 30 Day Shred Tomorrow - Anyone wanna join

Options

Replies

• maura1110
    maura1110 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start it too..just downloaded it today :)
  • judykritikos
    Options
    I just ordered mine yesterday from Amazon. Should be here next week sometime. I hear it's killer! $7.95 new (but probably could've gotten a used DVD for $5.50) $10 +/- including tax and S/H. Can't wait to shred!
  • shesgrand
    shesgrand Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have the video, and have done it on occasion, its tough at first. I'd like to join, it'll keep me accountable.
    I will post my measurements tomorrow.
  • StormieL
    StormieL Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    just did day one level one. Um wow we are going to sweat our butts off!
  • KimR87
    KimR87 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    ok so getting ready to start day 2 and here are my measurements

Left Arm - 14" Right Arm - 14.5"
    Left Thigh - 25" Right Thigh - 26"

Hips - 51"
    Waist - 43"
    Bust - 43"
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1D2. The cardio is a breeze for me, but man, my arms are so weak!
    I can't wait for the day where I can do non-modified pushups. :) feeling a bit stiff/sore. (good thing!)

Here are my measurements as of right now.

Bust - 35"
    Waist (narrowest) - 27" (give a half inch if I've eaten!)
    Waist (navel) - 30.5"
    Hips (measured across widest part of rear) - 39.5"
    Thighs - 23.5"
    Arms - 10 1/2" (right arm is slightly bigger)

Height - 5' 8.5"

Current weight - approx. 146
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Just finished day one... YUCK! I feel like I could about die!!! This is going to be a good thing!
  • Dr_Farru
    Dr_Farru Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1D2. The cardio is a breeze for me, but man, my arms are so weak!
    I can't wait for the day where I can do non-modified pushups. :) feeling a bit stiff/sore. (good thing!)

Here are my measurements as of right now.

Bust - 35"
    Waist (narrowest) - 27" (give a half inch if I've eaten!)
    Waist (navel) - 30.5"
    Hips (measured across widest part of rear) - 39.5"
    Thighs - 23.5"
    Arms - 10 1/2" (right arm is slightly bigger)

Height - 5' 8.5"

Current weight - approx. 146

I am sure when you are through with shred you will look amazing.. Your starting stats are pretty good!
  • luhluhlaura
    Options
    I am sure when you are through with shred you will look amazing.. Your starting stats are pretty good!

Thanks a lot! I hope so!!
    I gotta admit I'm really skeptical though because I've starter working out more and am working on my eating habits....but I've never lost a pound.
    And I do pretty long, fairly intense cardio. I just don't get it! Maybe strength training is what I need though. We'll see!
  • shesgrand
    Options
    I did my first 30 day shred! Level 2, kicked my butt! I couldn't do all the moves exactly right but I tried, especially the plank ones.:bigsmile: Maybe I should go back to level 1. I am wondering how to add that to exercise? Anyone have any suggestions?
  • StormieL
    Options
    Good Job guys :) I'm about to start day two. My arms are killing me from yesterday. I had to go get some lighter weights today because I felt like I was going to injure myself with the heavier ones.

Keep up the good work! We're totally going to smash this :)
  • luhluhlaura
    Options
    L1D3 :) those shoulder raises are killer!!! I'm definitely starting to feel some soreness.

Great job Stormie and everyone else!
  • getfit009
    getfit009 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started L1D1 today and I know I am a few days behind the rest of you guys, but can I join too??

Today I realised just how unfit I have become. I was almost going to give up in the first 10 minutes, however, I kept pushing on and I found that I had more energy towards the end of the workout... go figure!! I really feel like I have had a great workout and I can't wait to do it again tomorrow. I took pictures this morning that I will post at the end of the 30 days and also my measurements.

Measurements L1D1
    Waist: 34.3"
    Hips:42.1"
    Bust:39"
    Thigh (right):24.8"

Good luck to everyone doing the 30 day shred and I can't wait to see everyone's results at the end of the month.
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to do day 2.... Bring it on!
  • luhluhlaura
    Options
    the more the merrier in my opinion! Good job pushing through it getfit009 and hojo94 :)
  • jellymomma007
    Options
    This is my first post, I just started here one week ago. I am following Eating Clean and one week in my belly is feeling much better, less bloated. I would like to join here on 30 day shred. I am starting tonight so also a couple days behind but that's ok. Will post measurements later!!!

:)
  • jellymomma007
    Options
    OK just finished L1D1. Great workout. :) Need to find that measuring tape! I am looking for consistency to get er done and see some great results this month. This length of workout is great, definitely attainable and easy for me to do once the kids go to bed. WOOHOOO!
  • shesgrand
    Options
    I can't find my measuring tape, will try and pick one up tomorrow. Tomorrow will be day 2 of 30 day shred. Way to go guys!!! in 30 days we will be feeling so strong and accomplished! woo hoo!
  • luhluhlaura
    Options
    Anyone following the meal plan thing from the website?
  • StormieL
    Options
    I started L1D1 today and I know I am a few days behind the rest of you guys, but can I join too??

Today I realised just how unfit I have become. I was almost going to give up in the first 10 minutes, however, I kept pushing on and I found that I had more energy towards the end of the workout... go figure!! I really feel like I have had a great workout and I can't wait to do it again tomorrow. I took pictures this morning that I will post at the end of the 30 days and also my measurements.

Measurements L1D1
    Waist: 34.3"
    Hips:42.1"
    Bust:39"
    Thigh (right):24.8"

Good luck to everyone doing the 30 day shred and I can't wait to see everyone's results at the end of the month.

Of course you can join :) the more the merrier. Good luck and keep pushing through.