My NSVs for the day!!!!

Options
OMG! so I went to the fair today! had a great time. I ate 1/3 of eggroll on a stick, (yum), a caramel apple with peanuts (yum), and a caramel sundae from BK (yum)... those are obviously not victories, but YUM... i dont feel guilty about it at all. Hoping tomorrow I wake up and feel okay.... NOW onto the NSVs...

THIS is WAY out of my comfort zone.... I rode scary rides that I didn't think I would EVER ride... mainly the Evolution, look it up LOL... then I rode these other 2, the one that was really fun was called "dance experience" or something. Its like the spider but it whips you upside down and everything, that was really out of my comfort zone...

BUT THE BIGGEST NSV OF ALL...

My husband took video of my son and I getting off the Evolution... I got saggy britches. My jeans are loose on me. But they are comfortable so I don't think I will stop wearing them hehe. But I was just surprised to see that, so I am kinda happy, yea:)

Anyhow, just thought I would post:)

Thanks for listening,
Ronney

Replies

• snoopybing
    snoopybing Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a great excuse to get a new wardrobe to me! ;)

Congrats Ronney! :D
  • jennp1313
    Options
    great job! but one question: what does NSV stand for??

12311475.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    NSV = Non Scale Victory
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you had a great time Ronney! Good for you and congrats on the loss. Time to SHOP :)
  • jennp1313
    Options
    NSV = Non Scale Victory

ohhh! Thank you so much for clearing that up!! I've been seeing it all over the place and was feeling so out of the loop :-P Well, great job on the victory!!!!

12311475.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter