Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Wedding Ring NSV (non scale victory)

I think it's just going to fall off, da fingers r skinner.........

Replies

• good going, mine is the other way, i'm wearing my engagement ring and wedding ring on my little finger,
  • congratulations, my wedding and engagement ring are on my little finger because
    my wedding finger is to big
  • Nice! I got that one. Actually I was fighting it, once my ring fell off while I was just standing there I picked it up, when it fell off like 20 minutes later, my wife took it from me... time to get refitted.

PS If they offer it, try a Comfort Fit band, it changed my fingers life! And I feel its more comfortable holding weights and stuff during my workout.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    LOL mine is too! The other day I stopped at a store and it rolled under my car when I got out...that was fun (sarcasm)! ;) My husbands is too tight now and funny enough it fits on my right middle finger. we both have to have them re sized. hehe
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    I am blessed/curse with big knuckles - but my rings spin SO MUCH and it drives me nuts... I need to get them resized but Im waiting as long as possible because I only want to do it once..

When I was atmy goal weight years ago I dont think my fingers were much thinner than they are now though
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!