Getting there!

Options
Well it's been about 6 months and 26 pounds. Still not where I want to be, but I am happy with the progress. Not really paying much attention to the scale these days, paying more attention to the mirror. My wife says she sees a huge difference, but I still see the fat left on my belly. LOL! Still searching for that ellusive 6 pack, and I will find it!!!! And I realized from my pics that this Florida boy needs a tan!!! Too much work and not enough play this summer I guess?

1st pics, May 2, 2011 199lbs. size 36 pants
5-4-111.jpg
5-4-112.jpg

2nd pics, Oct. 29, 2011 172lbs. size 32 pants
DSCF8222.jpg
DSCF8221.jpg

Replies

• ablykins
    ablykins Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Great job!! That 6-pack is there just waiting to be revealed! Keep up the great work and remember that a 6-pack is made in the KITCHEN as well as the gym!
  • Hermes16
    Hermes16 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great work! Congratulations. Overall difference, even in your face.

Thanks for sharing!
  • cookiejones
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats!
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Brilliant work, your Mrs's must be happier than you are! Your looking hot! When you find your six pack, see if you can find me, I too have been looking for it!!

:flowerforyou:
  • ostar8433
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up!
  • deblibby
    deblibby Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • jeffpettis
    jeffpettis Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! I hope to post some more pics in around 2 months. I'm not really paying much attention to the scale anymore, and if anyone hasn't taken pics I would highly suggest it. I know for me every day when I look in the mirror I still see the old me, but taking pics every few months is a big help because I can compare them side by side and see where I am losing fat. Thanks again!!!
  • bee_grrl
    bee_grrl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Def a big difference! Congrats!
  • Krissiecan1015
    Options
    Very noticeable diference....much more muscle definition....keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!