The down side to losing weight

Options
prettyfitchick
prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
The things one ever told you would happen when you shed the unwanted weight and began the healthy lifestyle change.
For me its the
1.Streach marks:cry: (I never seen those in the before after pics on tv)
2. I dont lose fat from were I want to:noway: ( i went down a whole panty size before my tummy got any flatter I was trying to keep me jlo booty)lol
3 I didnt realized what eating veggies every a daydo to my tummy stand back 50 feet :explode: lol
but i must admit at the end of the day its all worth it

What are some things no one told before this journey?:flowerforyou:

p.s lets keep it fun :laugh:

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • MarilaMyMarily
    Options
    the boobs are the first place you lose!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    OMG - I lost my insulation - for the first time in my life I am cold all the time!!

Also i have found I have bones in my bum area - so it hurts to sit on hard benches.....
  • sdmcbride10
    sdmcbride10 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    :cry: Boobs, :cry: booty,:noway: extra skin that does not look so good when you are in push up position, the fact that people say you have the bobble head affect. :cry:
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options
    I never knew I would come to love broccoli and cauliflower!
  • paravision
    Options
    Eating right means eating more fiber. Welcome to constipation a couple days a week! Yes I drink tuns of water....
  • paravision
    Options
    Eating right means eating more fiber. Welcome to constipation a couple days a week! Yes I drink tuns of water....
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Please don't hate me, but I've been losing where I most wanted to.:blushing: I've lost a good portion of that roll between my boobs and tummy, my tummy's going down, and I have far less back fat if I wear a fitted top. :drinker: It is VERY slow going, though. Since the beginning of June, I've lost about 10 pounds and not quite 2% body fat. So I guess, my only beef would be the pace at which I'm losing. However, I can deal with that as long as the numbers don't start going back up again.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    not for everyone, dear...
  • flutterby6973
    Options
    i always lose the boobs first! they are still a substantial size though so no real complaints :)
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    OMG - I lost my insulation - for the first time in my life I am cold all the time!!

Also i have found I have bones in my bum area - so it hurts to sit on hard benches.....

LMAO! Me too!
    Never been cold in my life until this fall. Especially my fingers!
    And, I have also lost my caboose. I need a pad now to do crunches as it hurts to feel my tailbone rubbing on the ground.

I won't complain though. Still better than looking like the Pilsbury Dough Boy!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I lost so much weight at my tatas that I look like a 12 years old boy. 2 bandaid are doing the job of a sport bra
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous of all the women who say the boobs are the first place they lose. I'd keep my belly for life in exchange for a normal manly chest.
  • bonkers5975
    bonkers5975 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    The problems with TOM. And being cold. I hear dat! lol
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    My boobs have shrunk SO much, and they weren't even big to begin with :sad: They look terrible now.
  • Dandy1998
    Dandy1998 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's where I am losing it! By the time I lose everything I want to, I'll be back down to an A cup which is what I was before I gained all I have now! BUT, the good news is, they won't be in the way so much and you can probably go braless more often without offending anyone.. There are advantages to having smaller boobs!!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Well..my boobs haven't really shrunken...

but my downside is that it isnt plastic surgery. its obvious, but sad. :(
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

Not for me. I didnt realize mine were as big as they are until I started losing and now - dang! :laugh:

Agree on the insulation and sitting on hard things hurting. Also, hating this extra skin on my tummy. Hopeful it will go away or a tummy tuck is in my future. ow
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    well my c cup is still there look even bigger now that my waist is smaller but some girls do loose em
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Favorite clothes don't fit anymore. (and I don't like clothes shopping:grumble: )
    Cycling clothes are too loose (and those are not cheap:noway: )
    Had to get a new seat for my bike (not cheap either and finding the 'right' seat is a crap shoot)

[:laugh: first world problems:laugh: ]