GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING MFP PEOPLES :)

Options
So for kicks what are you eating for breakfast or what did you had for breakfast?...Me I'm eating 3/4 egg whites and 1 cup of homemade pinto beans ....

Replies

• barthsr
    Options
    that sounds really healthy! i had a piece of whole wheat toast with 1 tbsp of peanut butter and a cup of coffee with sweet n low and I'm already at 200+ calories. boo!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    COFFEE!!!! :drinker:
  • BeckyReba
    BeckyReba Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    honey nut cheerios and honey greek yogurt!! on a honey kick i guess :)
  • Kellogs corn pops w 1/2 cup milk! YUMMY oh, and I can't forget COFFEE!!!! :)
  • 1953Judith
    1953Judith Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    diabetic recipe for apple crisp with an ounce of trader joe's provolone cheese lite on top, heated, black coffee.
  • kellyb63
    kellyb63 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    coffee, special K bar, protein shake, 1/2 a banana----going running in a bit. have a great day!
  • xoAmyxo
    xoAmyxo Posts: 110
    Options
    two small bananas :)
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    1 cup Good Friends Cinna-Raisin & 1/2 cup Almond Milk w/ Bee Pollen, Chia Seeds & Ground Flax + Coffee. And, yes, it was YUMM--O! :tongue:
  • jennajosephine
    jennajosephine Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    egg whites with diced bell peppers. and water of course!
  • erinrose07
    Options
    Coffee with real sugar and real cream
    Whole grain toast and naturally made peanut butter
    And a liter of water
  • daisydog101
    daisydog101 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Its midnight for me :P
  • Debi907
    Debi907 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I refuse to answer this on the grounds I may incriminate myself.

(I'm traveling right now & this hotel has those warm cinnamon rolls....I'll try to limit myself to one.:))
  • erinrose07
    Options
    1 cup Good Friends Cinna-Raisin & 1/2 cup Almond Milk w/ Bee Pollen, Chia Seeds & Ground Flax + Coffee. And, yes, it was YUMM--O! :tongue:

I like your style! That's the way to eat :)
  • erinrose07
    Options

(I'm traveling right now & this hotel has those warm cinnamon rolls....I'll try to limit myself to one.:))

Haha, have fun wherever you are! If I were at a hotel by myself I would SO order strawberries and champagne one night.
  • 6nana
    6nana Posts: 2
    Options
    coffe with creamer and honey nut cheerios
  • sarahcowley1
    Options
    good morning :) i had bran flakes this morning, i tend to stick to cereals for breakfast !!
  • lalinzki
    lalinzki Posts: 121
    Options
    Its midnight for me :P
    what are you snacking on?..lol..
  • lalinzki
    Options

Hey we are only humans and we need to work with what we got..so if its cinnamon rolls make it with a side of jumping jacks or push ups :)
  • lalinzki
    Options
    Wow MFP friends that's some aswome breakfast/dinner... Now what's going to be for LUNCH?....Me its going to be 1/2 cup of cottage cheese steam brown rice with mix veggies and a BIG PEAR...YUM YUM :)
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I had a whole wheat roll with a fried egg (with Pam) and a slice of reduced fat cheddar.... with coffee. Needed some protein as my husband will have me helping with yard work soon, LOL