First Goal met! Pictures

Options
My first goal was to reach a 20 lb loss since joining MFP, or 30 lb loss total, by Hallowe'en - and I made it! It's been a tough week of stress, frustration, and living at a friends house, and it has thrown my healthy eating lifestyle for a loop. I decided to post the picture that woke me up to needing a change, as well as some pictures taken this morning at work, to give myself some motivation to keep going. I feel so much better these days, I'm wearing clothes I gave up on years ago, and I actually have hope that I can reach my final goal - I just have to stick with it!

Before:

beforesg.jpg

Today:
img00138j.jpgimg00140j.jpg

ETA: I know it's a little backwards - usually the person is glum in their before picture, and grinning in their afters ... but as I said, it's been a rough week. And besides, look at that view in the first picture! How could I not smile? :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!