Struggling.. .ugh... (pics)

Options
I've been at this for almost 3 years now... Trying my damndest to get this weight off. I started at 330lbs, I got down to 211 lbs, and right now I'm sitting at 225 lbs. I cant seem to get rid of these last 50ish lbs. I keep sabotaging myself with junk... cookies, cupcakes, chips, Halloween candy... etc. Ugh... I do good for 2 days, then ****ty for 5... etc. I HAVE to get out of this cycle.

Looking at these pics makes me realize how far I've come... but how far I still need to go...

3yearanniversary8-23-11.jpg

Collages.jpg

Replies

• wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    pictures not showing!
  • JacMarieSTL
    JacMarieSTL Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im new... and apparently dont know how to make my pictures show... LOL help...???
  • meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Change the capital IMG at front and back to img
  • mrsdstarks
    Options
    Great job lady! You are too cute!!!!
  • JacMarieSTL
    Options
    meeperoon.... THANKS!! sheesh... LOL
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am a self-saboteur as well. :) I just don't keep it in the house anymore. Helps! But you look amazing and keep up the great work!
  • DGomez22
    Options
    Congrats!! You have done excellent work. Keep it up. You look fabulous!
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    You look good! great job so far :)
  • wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!! THAT IS A HUGE LOSS! well done!
  • SarahE0417
    Options
    You are looking awesome!! Keep itup...you CAN do this!!
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    You have done amazingly! I get into similar cycles. It's taken me about 18 months to get 75ish lbs off. It seems like this is the time of year I struggle (birthday in October, then a bunch of holidays, pumpkin-anything are my favorites, it's gloomy outside, etc, I can come up with all kinds of excuses this time of year). Last year I plateaued pretty much all of winter. This year I'm planning workouts in advance, when I exercise I'm less likely to eat crap because I feel good and I don't want to mess up after putting in the hard work. Things like 30 Day Shred, where there is a plan helps, since I hate missing days on things like that. Maybe having "commitments" like that would help?
  • crystale0143
    crystale0143 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    U look amazing! It's a great accomplishment. Log on every day and track track track! If u mess up start again the next meal...not the next day. I had lost 100 lbs before getting pregnant and at the end of losing it I was the same way. It's hard to get back into the "groove" but u have to for yourself! U really do look great and good luck
    And keep going. I try to always tell myself "NOTHING tastes as good as being thin feels!"
  • JacMarieSTL
    Options
    Those are all great ideas!! Thank you!!!

I've never tried the 30 day Shred, but Ive seen that so many people have GREAT results with it... I might just have to look into it. Im a gym rat really... Ive tried working out at home and it just doesnt work for me, but I"m gonna give it another go. :)

Oh!! and I too love PUMPKIN ANYTHING!! LOL
  • JacMarieSTL
    Options
    U look amazing! It's a great accomplishment. Log on every day and track track track! If u mess up start again the next meal...not the next day. I had lost 100 lbs before getting pregnant and at the end of losing it I was the same way. It's hard to get back into the "groove" but u have to for yourself! U really do look great and good luck
    And keep going. I try to always tell myself "NOTHING tastes as good as being thin feels!"

I log EVERYDAY... even when I eat bad... I log it. Its real, and I keep myself accountable. I also have a blog that I keep up with a few times a week. I log the good, the bad and the ugly. Ironically enough, it's called "Eating For Real" because "dieting" doesnt work... people slip up, we just have to own it when we do, and pick ourselves up and move on. My problem now... is the "moving on".
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful... And you should also feel beautiful....You have done a great job! Rome was not built in a day or a year, There will be good days and not so good days, you just take 1 day at a time, everything will fall into place. :flowerforyou:
  • JacMarieSTL
    Options
    You look so beautiful... And you should also feel beautiful....You have done a great job! Rome was not built in a day or a year, There will be good days and not so good days, you just take 1 day at a time, everything will fall into place. :flowerforyou:

VERY TRUE!! Thank you so much!!! :smile:
  • leelee03
    leelee03 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just look at those pics! You are doing amazing! Anytime you wanna pic up sweets look at your photos, and see how far you've come. Think of how well you've done and I'm sure you won't sabatage your hard work.
  • LisaM_9
    LisaM_9 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You have come a long way! Don't give up! You look great - keep fighting the fight and when you have a bad day, focus on the next one to really be good. I know it's hard when you start the trigger foods. for me, fries are it! Have one and before you know it, I can't stop :)
  • Psalm17v22
    Psalm17v22 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You're doing a GREAT JOB! 105 lbs is a huge success! Slow and steady wins the race. Be proud of what you've accomplished and don't bring your self down because your journey isn't complete yet. You're an inspiration to a lot of people who are just starting their journey!
  • Mikkaelaa
    Mikkaelaa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    you look great
    :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!