My NSV: Day #10!!!!!!!

Options
Today is day #10 for me with NO cigarettes!!!!! It feels good to say I'm a non-smoker!!!!!

Replies

• hlouisej
    Options
    Good for you. Smoking is a mug's game. Be strong.
  • saraknotts
    saraknotts Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job! Cigarettes are so hard to give up.
  • occupyme
    occupyme Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well-done. Keep up the great work!
  • Iamachocaholic
    Options
    that's awesome!!!
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    this is so hard- great job!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I've heard that tabacco is one of the hardest addictions to break. That you've done it is awe inspiring! You should be patting yourself on the back every chance you get!:drinker:
  • LauraHasABabyJack
    LauraHasABabyJack Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It's tough to quit but in the end you feel so much better.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    If you think of smoking as a que for a heart attack or cancer every day you don't smoke you move a little further back in the que. I gave up in July and I feel so much better.

Kudos to you for quitting it is the best thing you can do for your health well done and keep up the good work

I have more energy
    I have More Money
    I don't smell anymore
    I don't have to go and stand outside in the rain
    I don't cough anymore
    I don't have to worry if I can smoke somewhere
    I don't have to worry if I have enough cigarettes
    I don't have to worry if I have a light
    It is such a relief not to have to think about it anymore
    Life is much better without that monkey on your back
  • bhawkins0711
    bhawkins0711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    If you think of smoking as a que for a heart attack or cancer every day you don't smoke you move a little further back in the que. I gave up in July and I feel so much better.

Kudos to you for quitting it is the best thing you can do for your health well done and keep up the good work

I have more energy
    I have More Money
    I don't smell anymore
    I don't have to go and stand outside in the rain
    I don't cough anymore
    I don't have to worry if I can smoke somewhere
    I don't have to worry if I have enough cigarettes
    I don't have to worry if I have a light
    It is such a relief not to have to think about it anymore
    Life is much better without that monkey on your back

So very true to ALL of the above!!!!!
  • bhawkins0711
    Options
    Thanks to everyone!!!!! It was and still is VERY hard, but I already feel better!!!
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I quit July 12, 2010 and it's the best thing I've ever done. Keep up the amazing work! They say quitting smoking is as bad as getting off of heroin so just remember that you are strong and you will get through it. It seems like you are handling it well and kudos for your weight loss!!
  • bhawkins0711
    Options
    I quit July 12, 2010 and it's the best thing I've ever done. Keep up the amazing work! They say quitting smoking is as bad as getting off of heroin so just remember that you are strong and you will get through it. It seems like you are handling it well and kudos for your weight loss!!

I think I am handling it well also. It's amazing what you can do if you really put your mind to it. Thanks so much!!!
  • frycase
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Don't worry, those occasional cravings will get fewer and far between, and one day very soon, you'll not be able to remember the last time you even thought about it.
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!