Can this be the last time that "I'm Back!!" please?? LOL

Options
K - seriously! I lost almost 20 pounds using MFP by the end of this past June. Then I decided to "take the summer off..." How could I be so dumb? I mean, really? In the meanwhile, I gained back almost that full 20 pounds. Yup, that's how cool I am. But here I am again. Lesson learned? I can't "take a break" because it always ends up being WAY longer than I'd planned, oh, and I end up eating too much! This has to be a forever change.

I'm a 30 something Mama of 2 with over 100 pounds to loose! Feel free to add me. :)

Replies

• catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I understand. This is the 3rd time I've gotten "fat" since my 13 year old son was born. It's going to be a life long change. We can't take any time "off".......we have to learn to eat in moderation. We CAN do this!!
  • tigersmom75
    Options
    Oh this sounds familiar. I've joined MFP about 1.5 trillion times. About. We can do this - just make it a daily habit - that's my goal. Even if I can't converse, comment or visit forums for a few days I CAN log my food and exercise! The good, the bad and the ugly!
  • Amyeeeeeee
    Amyeeeeeee Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    you can do this! we are all in the same boat together and damnitt we will not sink!!!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Glad you are back . I will send you a friends request !
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! You got this! :flowerforyou:
  • Donettem
    Options
    you can do this! we are all in the same boat together and damnitt we will not sink!!!

Love that!! Good luck. I know it's a daily struggle sometimes but push through and it will be well worth it :) going to add you as a friend
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warning! No seasonal breaks. If I take a break, a week max is enough damage.
  • JennyAmi85
    Options
    Wow! I don't feel so alone now! This is my fourth time back. I had done so well, then fell off the wagon. My problem is every time I have two days of going over my calories, I'd quit. Due to health reasons I HAVE to succeed this time.
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    glad you are back - but its true, you will never be able to stop managing your weight. Check out what your maintenance calories are you will be surprised at how low, so you should never leave MFP!
  • gillad
    gillad Posts: 15
    Options
    well done on losing the weight before .. you can do it again I'm sure. Good luck with the weight loss this time .. feel free to add me