Sports Bras

Options
Why can't they be a little cheaper?

Replies

• shastar
    shastar Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I agree. Bought one at KOHLS on sale. I took it back as the two pads ended up in the center of the bra after exercising :laugh: Even the clerk cracked up.
  • jendublin
    Options
    i got some awesome name-brand (nike, adidas, champion) athletic wear (including sports bras) at TJ Maxx. I think the bras I got were like 7 dollars each!
  • Emdog24
    Emdog24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I get all of my activewear at TJ Maxx or Marshalls - I have about a dozen of the same brand of sports bra (with some variety of colors :) and I doubt I paid more than $15 per bra. My favorite brand is athletic essentials - they definitely keep the girls in their place!
  • cloveraz
    cloveraz Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    My thing is, the stupid band size is big, but the cup size is only a "b". My fat kinda discriminates, if you catch my drift!
  • cloveraz
    Options
    I agree. Bought one at KOHLS on sale. I took it back as the two pads ended up in the center of the bra after exercising :laugh: Even the clerk cracked up.

That's funny!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I've found good deals on bras on eBay. Be sure of your measurements before you buy, though.

Shannon
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    My size is hard to find, so that's why mine are expensive.

I just wash them by hand to try preserve them as long as I can.

I am too cheap to replace them though. I have one that I spilled paint all over when I was painting my house, and I still wear it. I just tell myself that no one can see it under my shirts and I go on about my business.
  • jendublin
    Options
    cloveraz,

I have found sports bras up to a 4x there. the problem is not knowing what they are going to have at any given tj maxx at any given time :/
  • cloveraz
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I bought a couple at SAMS that were reasonably priced. The pads were easy to remove, so I just left them out. As I get smaller, I might want to put them back in. :-)
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I got the Glamorise no-bounce sports bra from jcpenny (size 50DD). I got a steal of a deal. normally they're like $35 and I combined a sale with a coupon code to get them for $16 each.