Trying to find someone else your height/weight?

Options
Check out this website:

http://www.mybodygallery.com/index.html

It allows you to search by height, weight, pants size and shirt size and there are a ton of pictures of real women that meet the size requirements you searched for. It's pretty neat :bigsmile:

Replies

• spim
    spim Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow if I was a 200lb female I'd look pretty hot!
  • basenji
    basenji Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    That is pretty neat! Thanks for sharing.
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    none of them look like me..
  • TMB1015
    Options
    love your tag line " will run for wine" lol
    :wink:
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Uugh, I like the idea of this, but I put in what i feel I am - 5'1, 130 lb'ish, and some clothing sizes, and the result I got looked obese. Only one picture, but it looked like that girl was kidding herself for weighing 130 lbs, haha.
  • queenbcronen
    queenbcronen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Cool!
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    That was really cool!! and it gives me so much motivation, I don't want to look like that anymore!!! Thanks!!
  • swisspea
    swisspea Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Wow, I could be mega hot at 170! That's not too far off! this is such a realistic tool for women, thanks for the link!
  • Jeslynjeff
    Options
    bump
  • fitnessgoddess17
    fitnessgoddess17 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That was neat but really depressing too. That's how I look to others? I've got work to do!
  • ChristinaLConway
    ChristinaLConway Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Its amazing how different bodies are! Put in my info and get anywhere from HOT to GROSS! Thankfully Im working my way out of the GROSS category
  • tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Wow - that's a really neat site! Thanks for sharing!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Yea, obviously some of the pictures are going to be accurate, and some, well, not so much. But, just thought it was neat to look at. I think some of the people on there either need a reality check or a new scale, but it's a cool site nonetheless. :flowerforyou: