made first mini-goal!

Options
I started mid October at just over 210, and today I made my first mini-goal to weigh-in under 200! Of course, I had lunch at a Chinese buffet (I did watch the portions, but it's Chinese food AND a buffet...) and McDonald's with the kids for dinner, so I'm guessing the weigh-in won't be pretty for a couple of days :ohwell: .

Still, I'm very excited to mark this day down and start working towards 190!

Replies

• Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Awesome! 10+ lbs in less than a month? Way to go! C:
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Awesome! 10+ lbs in less than a month? Way to go! C:
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Unreal! What an accomplishment. I hope you're extremely proud :D
    Keep up the great work!
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    wooohooo!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    ONEderland has to be the all-time #1 mini-goal on this site. I love it! I'm only 4 lbs away myself, so hold the door open, I might come sliding thru there any week now!!

Great job!!
  • kala_rebecca
    Options
    Congrats :) I was so happy when I made it to Onederland. It made my goal weight seem so much closer :)
  • StacyLynn8241
    Options
    I was just about to post the same thing! I woke up this morning and I FINALLY weigh 199.7. It's such a ONEderful feeling to be out of the 200 club. I am sure you are just as excited as I was. Way to go on your loss :smile: I hope we both get the opportunity to reach our goal of 190 in the near future! Congrats again on your achievement!
  • dequinn2001
    dequinn2001 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job! That"s my first mini goal too. Under 200 lbs.
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!