NSV

Options
RNMDFF
RNMDFF Posts: 153 Member
I was in the back room today at work and a manager came (I haven't talked to her in a while) and asked me how much skinnier i was going to get? I think she was kinda being funny but I answered hopefully 20 pounds, her response was does your doctor know that? It just made me feel good. My weight has been stable instead of going down.

Replies

• LisaMariaCallow
    Options
    I've gotten that alot lately, especially since I hit my goal about 6 weeks ago. It does feel good, right?!!
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! I've had a few NSV's this wk myself. I must say they do feel great! Keep up the great work and a huge congrats on your journey thus far!
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Kloss914
    Kloss914 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Please !!!!!!! Don't laugh at me, but WHAT is a NSV ?????? Those kind of information seeking questions are the BEST !!!!!! .... I love saying 15-20 more and having people balk at me........... feels good inside !!!
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Please !!!!!!! Don't laugh at me, but WHAT is a NSV ?????? Those kind of information seeking questions are the BEST !!!!!! .... I love saying 15-20 more and having people balk at me........... feels good inside !!!

Non Scale Victory :bigsmile:
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I love that some people take time out of their day to comment on things like this. It's obvious you've been working hard, and you deserve all the positive reinforcement in the world! Well done and keep up the great work :D
  • Kloss914
    Kloss914 Posts: 27 Member
    Options

Non Scale Victory :bigsmile:

Thanks !!!!!!!! It's been driving me crazy trying to figure that out !!! I really should know that as I should focus more on NSV's !!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!