Butt Exercise

Options
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know what sort of exercise should i do to reduce my butt region by 3-4 inches?

I would really appreciate your help.

Thank You.

Replies

• mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the video "Butt Bible" it is a great workout. But It is mostly lunges and squats. Try those.
  • wilkyway
    wilkyway Posts: 151
    Options
    "BAD-*kitten*" cardio, as I like to say..... combined with exercises like squats and lunges (many variations! ), kick-backs.
    Remember, you can not spot-reduce, but you can indeed work your glutes specifically!
  • Leyla135
    Options
    Butt bible
  • efarester
    Options
    Brazil Butt Lift is a pretty intense lower body workout. I felt muscles I didn't even know I had when I did it!!
  • change_back
    Options
    I am doing squats from Butt Bibble and daily I try to walk for 60 minutes in parks....I guess you cannot get the results in 2-3 days ...:)
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Butt Bible---it's a 6 week program. :)
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Brazil Butt Lift is a pretty intense lower body workout. I felt muscles I didn't even know I had when I did it!!

Small hi-jack here.. does this also help with inner thighs, or just stright up glutes?
  • rocketmouse
    rocketmouse Posts: 143 Member
    Options

Small hi-jack here.. does this also help with inner thighs, or just stright up glutes?

There's 5 different work-outs or so targeting different areas, and there's one that does your thighs. It's a whole program where depending on how you want to improve your butt (lol) you do a different regimen. Thirded for the Brazilian Butt-lift by the way, that is serious business
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options

There's 5 different work-outs or so targeting different areas, and there's one that does your thighs. It's a whole program where depending on how you want to improve your butt (lol) you do a different regimen. Thirded for the Brazilian Butt-lift by the way, that is serious business

awesome!! thanks!
  • change_back
    Options
    Okay that is all about Butt, but what about waist?
  • aiyana1228
    aiyana1228 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Walk stairs (no money for DVDs). Although I do have the advantage of working in a large old building with 7 floors and 15 ft ceilings.