NSV: Bye bye double chin!

Options
That amazing moment when you realise you don't have a double chin any more. :)

6314401843_7921580a5c.jpg

Out of all my NSVs, this one is definitely the sweetest so far!

I know I don't post on here very often but I lurk A LOT and you guys are all amazing inspiration. Thanks so much! :D

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :noway: I'll take the double chin over a MUSTACHE!! :embarassed:

:laugh: Great job!! You look great!
  • dewpetals
    dewpetals Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I love it! My goal too. I am beginning to wonder if I wasn't just born with a double chin.
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! You look amazing!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    That amazing moment when you realise you don't have a double chin any more. :)

6314401843_7921580a5c.jpg

Out of all my NSVs, this one is definitely the sweetest so far!

I know I don't post on here very often but I lurk A LOT and you guys are all amazing inspiration. Thanks so much! :D
    Awesome!!
    PS Nice! I love mario :)
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Most excellent!!!:flowerforyou:
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to get rid of at least one of my chins LOL - you look great, glad the moustache is removable though lol ;)
  • DimplesInProgress
    DimplesInProgress Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • mmocarr
    mmocarr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing.. Its shocking how much thinner your face looks
    congrats!
  • snoopybing
    snoopybing Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind comments. :smile: Its nice to feel like I'm making some progress!

@arewethereyet - yes the moustache was an unfortunate side effect of Halloween - luckily though it washed off and I am still single chinned! haha :bigsmile:

@dewpetals - funny you should say that, I read somewhere that double chins were genetic so I just kind of resigned myself to the fact that I would always have one no matter how much weight I lost. But, I was quite happily proven wrong! So you never know - keep doing what you're doing and I'm sure your chin will melt away in no time! :wink:
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! You must have worked so hard to get to this point, and it shows! Not only in a sense of your weight, but your smile looks brighter and your eyes have more sparkle to them- you truly look happy! I'm so thrilled for you. Keep up the great work1 :D
  • snoopybing
    snoopybing Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Your smile looks brighter and your eyes have more sparkle to them- you truly look happy! I'm so thrilled for you.

That is probably one of the nicest things anyone's said to me - thank you. :flowerforyou:
  • CaitlinMyers428
    CaitlinMyers428 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look great! :)) You're an inspiration to me. I want to get rid of my double chin so bad!
    And I love the Mario outfit. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!