progress pix.. 48 lbs down, 82 lbs to go.

Options
START--JULY 2011 285 lbs!
4f9e84f1.jpg

A few weeks in..
bc7f4cfc.jpg

& current: 237 lbs..
e3f1ac32.jpg

Replies

• myth4ever
    Options
    Get Get Get it!!!! U are looking amazing!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Great pics, thanks for sharing! Congrats!!
  • jawolfe
    jawolfe Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great work!! you should be so proud of yourself!
  • ashleighjoy2007
    ashleighjoy2007 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Your arms especially look spectacular!
  • gracielou09
    Options
    toned arms!!! Keep it up!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Well done . .. Can I ask why you are hiding your face??? You have every reason to be extremely proud of yourself!:smile:
  • youarewhatyoueat86
    Options
    Thanks everyone! My stomach and arms are my two worst parts !!! I started out doing a lot of cardio and muscle building, then i switched to cardio and abs, and soon i will change it up again!

I post the pics on my blog where anyone and everyone has access, and since i dont like my "before" pics i always do that outta habit! My after pics wont be blocked. Also, a lot of scamming diet product companies "steal" "fat pictures" to use for their sites and have false claims to sell their products.. so you never know!
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    great progress, way to go!!! Thanks for sharing and the motivation!
  • Dr_Farru
    Dr_Farru Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    U look great. keep it up :)
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You don't look like you need to lose 82 more. You look great!
  • youarewhatyoueat86
    Options
    Thanks LJG but I would like to get down to 155. i am 5'7" so I think that is a good weight for my height. My sister weighs between 145-155 and she's about the same height as me so I'm aiming for around her size.
  • kimsy1222
    Options
    Well done! You look incredible!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! My stomach and arms are my two worst parts !!! I started out doing a lot of cardio and muscle building, then i switched to cardio and abs, and soon i will change it up again!

I post the pics on my blog where anyone and everyone has access, and since i dont like my "before" pics i always do that outta habit! My after pics wont be blocked. Also, a lot of scamming diet product companies "steal" "fat pictures" to use for their sites and have false claims to sell their products.. so you never know!

That totally makes sense. . .So you have them posted on your MFP blog?
  • youarewhatyoueat86
    Options

That totally makes sense. . .So you have them posted on your MFP blog?

No, I use tumblr.com and 3fatchicks.com. I havent made a blog on MFP.
  • irisheyes42us
    Options
    Wow! great job! keep it up!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Great progress!!!!
  • nursepaige3003
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me for sure!!
  • sorryteacups
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! You are looking good, keep up the hard work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!