Anyone have Zumba for Wii???

Options
Hey there MFP ~ I love going to zumba class. I have the opportunity to get the Zumba workout for the Wii....I was wondering if anyone has it???? Is it fun??? Challenging???

Thanks - I just want to know if it's worth it for those days I don't want to drive to the gym or run/walk outside.

Have a Great weekend!!!

Replies

• ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I have it and love it. I've never been to a class so I don't know what that's like but I think the wii version is alot of fun and I'm sweating when I'm done
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I have it, but I'm not a fan. I go to the classes too, and the classes are so much more fun! For one thing, I don't know any of the songs on Zumba Wii. And, I don't know it's just not nearly as fun. I do recommend, however, ExerBeat and/or any of the Just Dance games.
  • happymommy40
    Options
    I do! I am going to be honest and say I don't love it. It did get my heart rate up, but I really enjoy the energy of the class more. I am going to sell it back to Amazon. Just my opinion though, others might love it.
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    I own it and I like it...
  • seven8seven
    seven8seven Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have it!! I love it!!! The other day I did it for about an hour -- i was DRENCHED in sweat and my HRM said I burned almost 800 calories!!! whoop whoop!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to Zumba. I go to a class twice weekly, with the best instructor. I also have Wii Zumba. I like it fine, of course the dynamic of a Zumba class is a big part of the fun. But now and then when my schedule makes me miss a class, I will squeeze in a Wii Zumba workout. Does the job. If I had a choice, it would be going to a class. But if you just LOVE Zumba in any form, go for it, always nice to have on hand for parties too!
  • rockchick90
    Options
    I have it and it's so much fun! There's suppose to be a new one coming out soon. The 20 min routine use to kill me! I couldn't even do half of it and now I can! Deffo helps with fitness :D
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I have it and like it. I go to the classes but on the days I can't make it it is nice to have it. I make sure I am giving my all so I get my heart rate up. I am actually about go use it right now.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I have it and absolutely love it. . I say go for it!:smile:
  • Moneicalynn
    Moneicalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have both sets of the DVDs they sell on TV... & I have the wii Zumba... I have never been to a zumba class but I get a real good workout from the wii zumba and the dvd sets that I have :)
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Thanks MFP's!!! I might just go for it since I don't have to pay for it...it's a reward thing from work. I go to Zumba and we have one teacher that is just AMAZING...infact before Halloween she dressed up like a zombie and we did Thriller....so fun..then last Sunday I attended a 2 hour class with her...WOW.. We have another teacher...it's different..good work out but not as fun.

Thanks again for the feedback!
    Judy