New to MFP

Hello everyone!!! I am new to myfitnesspal, and I am very excited to start my weightloss journey!!! I am in shock with the calories I have ingested today alone!!!! It is very alarming to me!!! Never realize what I have been putting in my mouth!!!

Replies

• LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    The calories was a huge eye opener for me to! I was definitely someone who ate when I was bored, or my kids leftovers!
  • Rheatheylia
    Rheatheylia Posts: 53 Member
    Me too! I get food amnesia big time, where I just eat and don't remember how much of something I've consumed. In fact if I don't log my food really soon after eating I'll likely forget about it, lol. And welcome, I'm new too!
  • Welcome!!! Add me...
  • hhcote
    hhcote Posts: 78 Member
    Welcome! I'm a first-month-er. Looking forward to lots of pounds lost when I'm no longer a "newbie!"
  • TRIMoses59
    TRIMoses59 Posts: 86 Member
    Welcome to MFP! I hope you have a wonderful and successful weight loiss journey! MFP makes it easy and fun! If you like add me as a friend!:happy:
  • I think MFP is awesome and I hope you love it as much as I do. I believe that if you log in every day it will keep you motivated and make you accountable for what you eat and when you exercise. Feel free to add me, and best of luck on your journey!
  • vanmoose
    vanmoose Posts: 19 Member
    Welcome to MFP! Much success in your weight loss journey! Feel free to add me if you like!

10474945.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter