Looking for a reliable scale - help?

Options
The last scale I bought years ago was a Weight Watchers brand and it was terrible. I'm not saying they all are and I very well could have gotten a broken one, but it was completely inaccurate (I could get on it right after weighing myself and the number would go up or down by 6 or so pounds).

Does anyone have a scale that they love? I'd prefer not to break the bank, but if necessary for accuracy, I will.

Thank you!!

Replies

• rboyd119
    rboyd119 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The last scale I bought years ago was a Weight Watchers brand and it was terrible. I'm not saying they all are and I very well could have gotten a broken one, but it was completely inaccurate (I could get on it right after weighing myself and the number would go up or down by 6 or so pounds).

Does anyone have a scale that they love? I'd prefer not to break the bank, but if necessary for accuracy, I will.

Thank you!!
  • Kacy
    Kacy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I bought a $20 scale at Wal-mart. It seems to be quite accurate. Also, its digital and keeps track of two different users. So if you set it right it will tell you how many pounds heavier or lighter you are from the last time. It was pretty simple to do (to set up for two users)
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I have two scales, one is a cheap 9.00 one that is two lbs low and the more expensive one 25.00 that is two lbs high. So I weight in with them both and only subtract 1 lb off.

Silly? Maybe! But it works for me.
  • aymie24
    aymie24 Posts: 227
    Options
    I have a cheap $9.00 scale at home and it's give me readings that are on par with the physician's scale we have at work. I bought mine at Meijer.