Success Story ???

Options
amunet07
amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
Today I decided I was going to weigh myself early because I am going to visit my parent this weekend and probably will be not eating well...

Today I got on my Wii fit board in my undies and weighed myself (I used to wear my pajamas so I always selected the option to subtract two lbs... (confession:blushing: since I always did it I didn't want to change and have my point of reference messed up)

ANYWAY

It said I hadn't lost any weight! still 126.1! Grrr (I was really good this week because I wanted to make my goal before I possibly pigged out at my parents house). SO! I went and used the bathroom scale (one that I cannot deduct two lbs! and it said I weighed 125!!! I thought it weird... so my boyfriend did the same and both measured him the same... the wii deducted the lbs for clothes.. so he ended up with the same & correct readings.

Wierd! But I guess I'll take it that I made my GOAL! YaY!!!!!:drinker: :laugh: :drinker:

Replies

• amunet07
    Options
    Today I decided I was going to weigh myself early because I am going to visit my parent this weekend and probably will be not eating well...

Today I got on my Wii fit board in my undies and weighed myself (I used to wear my pajamas so I always selected the option to subtract two lbs... (confession:blushing: since I always did it I didn't want to change and have my point of reference messed up)

ANYWAY

It said I hadn't lost any weight! still 126.1! Grrr (I was really good this week because I wanted to make my goal before I possibly pigged out at my parents house). SO! I went and used the bathroom scale (one that I cannot deduct two lbs! and it said I weighed 125!!! I thought it weird... so my boyfriend did the same and both measured him the same... the wii deducted the lbs for clothes.. so he ended up with the same & correct readings.

Wierd! But I guess I'll take it that I made my GOAL! YaY!!!!!:drinker: :laugh: :drinker:
  • bh34
    bh34 Posts: 94
    Options
    amunet07,

Good Job! Congrats. I've only lost 7 pounds, but hope I can lose at least 20 more by summer.
  • amunet07
    Options
    amunet07,

Good Job! Congrats. I've only lost 7 pounds, but hope I can lose at least 20 more by summer.

You Can Do it! :flowerforyou: MFP makes it so easy!
  • farmgirlh
    farmgirlh Posts: 240
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • mncardiojunkie
    mncardiojunkie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    :happy: Yeah!!!

Happy Happy Snoopy Dance!

Have a great weekend!
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you?? Since September?

Congrats on reaching your goals!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    she SHOOTS she SCORES

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart: WTG Jeannie
  • TheMeatman
    Options
    I can relate to the scales not weighing correctly. My scale at the house says 215, the one at the doc's.....231. My scale is headed to the garbage.
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Glad to know goal are met! Yeah!!!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    great job. :flowerforyou:
  • amunet07
    Options
    How long did it take you?? Since September?

Congrats on reaching your goals!

Yes, since late Sept. I've been working on it. The last 10 lbs were slower than the rest.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!