inspiration Door....

Options
Hey All- I have been working on the back of my door for a while and wanted to show you guys...
So, I have been reading a lot of inspirational quotes, and decided to print them out and put them on the back of my bedroom door, along with some things that Inspire me to be fit....
I added a chart this week to start keeping track of what I have done. I became frustrated with the fluctuation of the scale, so I have decided to only weigh myself once a month, but then also do my measurements, so I can see lbs and inches. :)

I thought I'd share this with you all, it has REALLY kept me going.... The fact that it is the first thing I see when I wake up, and the last thing I see before I go to bed....
Even if you don't have a door, I HIGHLY recommend everyone having something visual to inspire you!!!

DSCN4314.jpg
DSCN4316.jpg

Replies

• Rheatheylia
    Rheatheylia Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Is that "clean all the things" from Hyperbole and a Half changed to say "drink all the water"? That's so awesome! I also love the "Be the girl you were too lazy to be yesterday" quote...not that I'm ever lazy or anything :P

I really need to make an inspiration wall/door/something! Thanks for inspiring me to inspire myself!
  • mommy_2a_sweety_pi
    Options
    I have dual computer monitors. I have Windows 7, which allows my wallpaper to rotate at set intervals. I set my wallpapers to photos of myself before gaining weight/pregnancy as motivation for what I want to look like again, how healthy I want to be again. One screen is always visible while I work on the other screen, so I ALWAYS see the photos of pre-pregnant me. I'm at my computer most of the day, so seeing my once-thin self staring at me all day long sure makes me put down that candy bar I was about to munch on!
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    DRINK ALL THE WATER!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that!!
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha, the "Drink ALL The Water" Made me Laugh SO hard too! I found it on Pinterest, but forgot to repin it.... If I find it, I'll share it....

Tonnina, I LOVE Your Pikachu Signature!!!