Peeps

Options
Frost
Frost Posts: 312 Member
Yes folks it's that time of the year again. The Peeps have arrived at your local stores. Test your Peeps knowledge if you dare!

http://www.delish.com/food-fun/quizzes/peeps-quiz-trivia

Replies

• Frost
    Options
    Yes folks it's that time of the year again. The Peeps have arrived at your local stores. Test your Peeps knowledge if you dare!

http://www.delish.com/food-fun/quizzes/peeps-quiz-trivia
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I only got 3 right, what a loser.
  • Frost
    Options
    I only got 3 right, what a loser.

I was right there with you :laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I only got 2 right..no wonder I hate peeps!!!:laugh:
  • writer4him
    writer4him Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Peeps are gross! If you're going to use the calories, you might as well go for the Reese's egg!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Peeps are actually really low in calories. They'd be an acceptable peri or post workout snack if you were doing something lengthy and intense. I like the hard stale ones. :embarassed:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Peeps are actually really low in calories. They'd be an acceptable peri or post workout snack if you were doing something lengthy and intense. I like the hard stale ones. :embarassed:

:laugh: I thought i was the only weirdo, I eat em stale as well, same with my licorice and gummy bears....all stale, rock hard! :laugh:
  • plussized
    plussized Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    8 out of 10 right.

I feel like more of a loser than the people who only got 2 or 3 right, ha.

I used to love peeps when I was young (you know, since I'm so old now at the age of 21!) :laugh: and got them every Easter from my mom and grandma. Now I can honestly say that I'm over them and can't even imagine putting one in my mouth.

However, with only 32 calories each, I guess it would be a good choice for a "I need sugar now!" fix. Or even a marshmellow fix. Hm. :indifferent:
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Well, I got 4...most of it was just guessing. I had to send it to my mother. She is completely addicted to them and hasn't had any this year since she lost all her weight!
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options

:laugh: I thought i was the only weirdo, I eat em stale as well, same with my licorice and gummy bears....all stale, rock hard! :laugh:

I'm eating stale peeps right now!
  • Frost
    Options
    8 out of 10 right.

I feel like more of a loser than the people who only got 2 or 3 right, ha.

I used to love peeps when I was young (you know, since I'm so old now at the age of 21!) :laugh: and got them every Easter from my mom and grandma. Now I can honestly say that I'm over them and can't even imagine putting one in my mouth.

However, with only 32 calories each, I guess it would be a good choice for a "I need sugar now!" fix. Or even a marshmellow fix. Hm. :indifferent:

I know what you mean! My Mom still made us all baskets every year. I would sit and poke them or make shapes with the foam like substance.
  • Frost
    Options

I have a friend who loves them stale too.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I only got 2 right..no wonder I hate peeps!!!:laugh:

you are so funny:laugh:
  • hoamai
    hoamai Posts: 76
    Options
    You can probably get it on line - but the Washington Post has a Peeps Diorama contest every year - so if you don't want to eat them be creative:wink:
  • TheMeatman
    Options
    My wife bought a pack last year, poked a hole in them, and put them in a drawer. They are SOOOOO good, and chewy. MMmmmmmmm Stale peeps! *Drools*
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Just took the quiz and one of the answers on it is incorrect. There are 7 colors, not 5. I took note of them a few weeks ago because I couldn't believe how many there were!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    If you're gonna get peeps & not going to be eating them this Easter, here's a great site with some awesome ideas of what to do with your peeps:

http://www.100waystokillapeep.blogspot.com/ :laugh:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Oh my god!! I thought I was the only one that liked my marshmallow products stale!! haha I had no idea it was so popular!

And yes, 100 ways to kill a peep is great! I came across it a couple weeks ago!

Happy Easter Everyone!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Peeps are gross! If you're going to use the calories, you might as well go for the Reese's egg!

I COMPLETELY CONCUR!!!!!!:drinker:

I've only had ONE this entire holiday. I am SOOOOOOO proud!!!