Here I go again on my own

Options
Sorry for the cheesy title...I heard Whitesnake this evening.
Let me start with a brief introduction; I used My Fitness Pal for about three months and saw tremendous results. I was so dedicated, focused, and driven but for whatever reason I became lazy and gained all of my weight back. Now I'm trying to get back on the wagon again, which I've been saying for months now. I don't have much to lose, just 20 lbs, but that still feels like such an obstacle. Some days I do really well and then I completely sabotage it. I am generally a healthy eater so that's not the problem, exceeding my calories is. I've never taken the route of blogging about it and it seems true that a support group of individuals will certainly help with accountability. I want to encourage whoever may need it and am hoping I can also get a boost!

Replies

• DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me because you are cool enough to listen to Whitesnake!
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    welcome back. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • logeecayla_94
    Options
    What you said basically sounds like me! Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other =)
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Goin' down the only road I've ever known. Like a twister I was born to walk alone...oh...not karaoke hour??

Welcome back to MFP!
  • rrgrove
    Options
    ive had the same problem feel free to add me
  • amy_shannon123
    Options
    Listening to Whitesnake or a difficulty staying on track ; )
  • houzkat
    Options
    If you did it before then you can do it again. Good for you for deciding to give it a second try!

P.S. There's nothing wrong with a little Whitesnake :wink:
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    gotta love Whitesnake! :wink:

good luck and glad you are back.
  • amy_shannon123
    Options
    Wow! I'm really impressed by all of the responses and everyone's support! Thanks guys!!