10.5 pounds = 2 pants sizes!!!

Options
JC Penny was having a big sale this weekend so I decided to go buy a few pairs of pants and jeans since mine are getting to big and I have two business trips coming up. I can stand to be a little sloppy running errands or working in the office but when I am at work events (especially going to meet with my new boss) I want to make sure I look put together.

Anyway, before I left I went through my closet to see if I had any smaller sizes and I slipped into my 14 petite slacks AND THEY FIT!!!!!!!!!!! I tried on the pants I wore to my sister's wedding rehearsal three years ago AND THEY FIT!!!!!!!

With what I found in my closet I only needed a pair of black slacks and jeans and I found them both at JC Penny in a size 14!!!! Just a few short weeks ago I was a solid size 18. I can't believe I am already down to a 14!

Replies

• sjadams01
    Options
    Nice!
  • kenyonsmom10
    kenyonsmom10 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is so awesome!!! Great job!!!!
  • acasner26
    acasner26 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow that is great! It took me to lose 60lbs to go down 2 sizes!!!
  • Moneicalynn
    Moneicalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    thats awesome :) keep up the great work :)
  • beckylou66
    beckylou66 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • threeringedgirl
    Options
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!! imagine how great it will feel when you can't even shop in your own closet anymore!!!!
  • LisaM_9
    LisaM_9 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is an incredibly motivating fun feeling!! :smile:
  • CallieDerenthal
    CallieDerenthal Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    woohoo!!! congrats! :happy:
  • cupcakethefatclown
    Options
    in my book thats 4 sizes...but my book uses artistic license alot.. ;)
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Unreal! You must have worked so hard, and I hope you're extremely proud! Keep up the great work :D I'm so happy for you!
  • bankofsara
    Options
    I had these jeans that my sister in law bought me. After one wash they didn't fit anymore and then a few months later they really didn't fit anymore. When I started losing weight they were my goal jeans, I remember fitting into them the first time, and then giving them to a friend at school because they were too big to wear anymore. What a great feeling!! I didn't even care that they were $90 jeans!! Good Job and keep it up!
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!