Over 40 pounds gone, and still more to go.

Options
Hello there, I'm Holly and this is my first post, so I hope I do it correctly. I am 23 years old, 5'8" tall, and it was in April of 2011 at 240lbs, that I decided I had enough. I was tired of what I saw in the mirror and how I felt, so I've made a complete lifestyle change. I started biking and hiking regularly, and cannot remember the last time I had pop or fast food. I feel like a completely different person with all this energy and it's fantastic, but I still have a long road in front of me and I'm afraid it will be bumpy.

I am now at about 194lbs, and my first major goal was 200 (haven't been that since early high school), and my next one is 160lbs (healthy BMI territory), and from there see where I feel like going.

I would like to thank anyone who has posted an NSV, success story, pictures, or positive feedback. Every bit of motivation is amazing.

HollyatWoodlandParkZoowithredpandaplushtoy5x7.jpg

IMG_5573.jpg

Replies

• ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    wonderful job!
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Just amazing! Congratulations on your success so far! Keep up the great work and you can achieve anything!
  • TRIMoses59
    TRIMoses59 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO! Wonderful job! :happy:
  • Spudrick9
    Options
    You look amazing...this is a tough battle but I know that if we stay faithful & true to ourselves we can do it...keep up the good work!!!:flowerforyou:
  • houzkat
    Options
    Your success is quite the motivation all by itself! I can't wait to be able to say I lost 40 pounds. Keep it up because you look amazing!
  • annaasun
    annaasun Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    you look so good. i love your top btw :]
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    You look so great!

Congrats!!
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss and lifestyle change!! I know it is not easy!! Keep it going!! :flowerforyou:
  • missyyclaire
    missyyclaire Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You look like a different girl! Younger and happier, good job!!!
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you did great, awesome spirit. Thanks for the motivation. I love the feeling of simply feeling better and having more energy.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    congrats well done
  • M3CH4N1C
    M3CH4N1C Posts: 157
    Options
    Wow. That's amazing. You look pretty cute.
  • bee_grrl
    bee_grrl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    WOW!! you look waaaaay thinner than 194! CONGRATS and keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!