looking for girls to chat to

Options
13»

Replies

• poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Lol OMG! This is what happens when a college friend gets hold of my laptop. I really didnt start this thread, A friend of mine did it! but ur comments are hilarious! :laugh: and to the person dat said "reaper or creeper"? I'm definitely not a creeper! I'm here to lose weight and make friends... thats it...:laugh:

Riiiiight. Nice try.

Why would your college friend troll a weight loss site?
  • jazzdspazz
    jazzdspazz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    BTW, cougar life is where its at
  • Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Its that reaper or creeper?

creeper...SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! boom!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Lol OMG! This is what happens when a college friend gets hold of my laptop. I really didnt start this thread, A friend of mine did it! but ur comments are hilarious! :laugh: and to the person dat said "reaper or creeper"? I'm definitely not a creeper! I'm here to lose weight and make friends... thats it...:laugh:

Riiiiight. Nice try.

I agree, Nice Try.

OP, you are better off just opening a new account than trying to save face with this one.
  • Reaper049
    Options

Riiiiight. Nice try.

I agree, Nice Try.

OP, you are better off just opening a new account than trying to save face with this one.

well i leave it open along with facebook and twitter which were all attacked. I don't need to open a new account nor save my face with this one. I'm here for my fitness and weight loss needs:smile: and to reach my goals:happy:
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Yeah, your friend is really funny. Maybe next week he can go down to the old folks home and wax the steps.
  • Wingmistress
    Options
    Give POF a try...
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    Options

Riiiiight. Nice try.

I agree, Nice Try.

well i leave it open along with facebook and twitter which were all attacked. I don't need to open a new account nor save my face with this one. I'm here for my fitness and weight loss needs:smile: and to reach my goals:happy:

Fraped!! :laugh: :laugh: