My food vow

Options
I vow to have a better food week. I've been eating pretty bad the past two weeks and today I will start over and eat clean again.

Replies

• lizmac1128
    lizmac1128 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good for you for making this commitment, good luck.:smile:
  • limismith
    limismith Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya!
  • Rohnic
    Rohnic Posts: 82
    Options
    Add me for support!!
  • tcpowell25
    Options
    Thanks guys
  • tcpowell25
    Options
    Add me for support!!

I just sent a request
  • michele_lynn
    michele_lynn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I've made November my "No"vember.. NO to fast food, NO to eating the extras my co-workers offer, and NO to having a negative amount of calories left before bed. I eat to my full 1200 limit, and anything over that has to be set off by exercise (always making sure I eat at LEAST my full 1200!)

Seems to be working, I've gotten past the 122 plateau I'd been stuck at for weeks.

**Good LUCK!**
  • tcpowell25
    Options
    I've made November my "No"vember.. NO to fast food, NO to eating the extras my co-workers offer, and NO to having a negative amount of calories left before bed. I eat to my full 1200 limit, and anything over that has to be set off by exercise (always making sure I eat at LEAST my full 1200!)

Seems to be working, I've gotten past the 122 plateau I'd been stuck at for weeks.

**Good LUCK!**

I made the same promise to myself. October has been such a bad month. So, I'm starting over in November.